[Suggestion] Phasing out 0.75 ADS overtime.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ATRA_Wampa-One

You seem upset over a video game.

And yes, the VS has better players... I mean just look at the VS LA's and Engineers KDR vs kills compared to the other two factions.

No really, "git gud"

P.S. I'm in GOKU AMA about "git'n gud"
  2. Bearlover

Thx for reminding me why 2/3 of the player base of planetside 2 hates Vanu.
  3. ATRA_Wampa-One

I'm genuinely trying to help you "git gud" here. Not my fault you're refusing.
  4. BaronX13

That awkward moment when they learn that most VS are ok with exchanging the Orion as the starter gun, as long as it ends up balanced in the end.
  5. ATRA_Wampa-One

Yeah, everyone calling for the removal of 0.75 ADS isn't also calling for the Orion to be balanced with the other CQC faction LMG's like it actually is now, they just want to see the Orion nerfed like it is on the PTS.
  6. Scorpion97

The only unbalanced thing I see is that making Orion as starter weapon with the saw for NC,everything will get fixed if they just replaced the Orion with LSW and the saw with GD-22 or EM6,but needing the only thing that convince people to play purple?not a right way to balance the game
  7. Hiperion

How to solve it this problem?
    Is obvious that putting 0.75 ads in high rof lmg are OP (yes im saying it they are op, and total cheese)
    But removing it i will make them total meh or crap
    I know VS dont want to lose they shinny toys but the nc and tr has to deal with adad mlg HA who insta kill you in 4 shots and knowing that with 2 betelgeuse user can erase a entire squad
    Dont remove the 0.75 ads on Vanu BUT give NC a no damage dropoff LMG 200 AFTER 10 m and beyond with low vertical recoil and TR a 900 ROF 125 tight cof LMG
    Is just IMO the best solution
  8. ATRA_Wampa-One

NC are actually fine, and I've long said that the TR should totally get a TORQ like LMG (same ROF and very high accuracy) by either introducing a new LMG for every faction or turning the Bull into the "TORQ LMG".