[Suggestion] Phasing out 0.75 ADS overtime.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ATRA_Wampa-One

Guess again on the Orion.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OSWNaanFqSUVxLWc&f=true&noheader=false&gid=92

http://planetside.wikia.com/wiki/Orion_VS54

That "directional pull" you're seeing is the horizontal tolerance at work.

Also you're wrong on the Cougar as it has directional bias... and only the AC-11X is more accurate because of that whole 200 damage having zero first shot deviation thing. The cougar also has a higher horizontal tolerance and more horizontal recoil than the Pulsar C and AC-11X.

Pulsar C lifetime accuracy stats: 22.3%
    Cougar lifetime accuracy stats: 23%
    AC-11X lifetime accuracy stats: 23.2%

Seriously, it's fun proving you wrong constantly.
    • Up x 1
  2. Saokeh

Haha you might be the most VS biased kid in existence. Horizontal bounce is not the only thing the orion has hahahaha. It doesnt pull straight up why? Because the hori tolerance are diffrent values. Meaning it has directional pull lol. Proving me wrong? Hardly...learn mechanics.
  3. ATRA_Wampa-One

I'm honestly starting to wonder if you're right in the head, because I literally just linked you to two separate pages that have data mined the game stating that there is zero directional bias on the Orion.

Also, horizontal tolerance is literally one stat and no weapon has two values for it. It's listed on that google document I linked in case you didn't bother to read it (you didn't). Now the Orion also has a variable horizontal recoil stat which means it's side to side bounce is further randomized, but horizontal recoil =/= horizontal tolerance.
  4. Scorpion97

Before I reply,what do you think the main role of SVA?
  5. ATRA_Wampa-One

Sadly I don't think you're getting a response.
    • Up x 1
  6. Scorpion97

If he gave up,he made the right decision
  7. Ronin Oni

Inferior Orion.
  8. Scorpion97

At what range it's capable at?
  9. Ronin Oni

heh, I dunno I was being funny.

I have a 2x on my SVA and use it for longer range combat than the Orion though personally.
  10. Scorpion97

As you said,"longer ranges" which the SVA is accurate.that Saokeh is saying the SVA isn't accurate which isn't capable at long range?
  11. Ronin Oni

Yeah, I stopped reading his posts PAGES back

hell, I stopped really paying attention to the thread at all a long time ago.

Just saw your comment, kinda knew what you were getting at, and figured the "Inferior Orion" a good joke :p
  12. ATRA_Wampa-One

What's funny is that I don't even really like the Orion/SVA/Balancegoose and would love something like the GD-22s on VS but sadly the Flare is the best we'l probably ever get. I'm just tired of people constantly whining about something they (a) know nothing about (b) hasn't been shown to be OP (c) is getting nerfed anyway because of the whining.

Real talk, the only 0.75 ADS weapon I've ever liked has been the Jaguar.
  13. Bearlover

Typical fan boys always one sided and playing the victim card while praising other factions' weapons and trying to make it sound better or " okay". You guys exist in every game ffs, lol.

This game doesn't have matchmaking of any kind and it pits new players against veterans ( dont act like it doesnt make a difference, this is a new player we are talking about ) so, how can you put some brakes on the VS bandwagon?

Ps2alerts.com has VS dominating for a long, long time now. How do you explain the constant bleed of players joining the VS side cuz basically fed up of the vanu "get gud" train?

Honestly idgaf about .75ads anymore, hell keep it. But if you sre using a heavy assault and firing back and forth spamming ADAD then your COF should be all over the place. You are a Heavy assault ffs
  14. ATRA_Wampa-One

Have you used the Orion, because the COF on that is worse than the Anchor and MSW-R while you're ADADing back and fourth.

Here's a list of LMG's that have a better moving COF than the Orion for furture reference:

MSW-R
    T-32 Bull
    Anchor
    GD-22s
    NS-15m

Bonus list of all the LMG's that have a worse or even equal horizontal tolerance to the Orion:
    CARV
    SVA-88
  15. Bearlover

The orion is a starter LMG. You are assuming the mswr and anchor isnt 1000 certs to acquire for the new player. I am not talking about the orion only as well. All LMGs should have their COF increased significantly if you are moving around back and forth. All. LMGs. It is a heavy weapon machine gun/laser, heavies should act like heavies. One carries a rocket launcher, at least 4 rockets, c4, medkits, grenades, shield and heavy shield.
  16. ATRA_Wampa-One

What does the Orion being a starter weapon have to do with it? Like I'm legit curious about the whole "OMG it's 250/1000 certs" when pretty much every faction has at least one weapon class like that.

Not only that, LMG's are fine as is since Carbines generally have more DPS than them and Assault Rifles are generally much more accurate than them.

Oh, and before you claim that I'm just an HA player, keep in mind that I (a) don't have the HA directive armor (b) have both the directive Carbine and LA armor (c) have the directive sniper rifle.
  17. omfgweeee

with 100 serts per rank doesnt matter how much weapon cost.
  18. Bearlover

Its a starter LMG, starter LMG. Keyword starter, meaning new, or for beginners. Will you look at the game from a beginners' standpoint ?

Carbines and assault rifles do not have an extra shield to protect them.

Again, explain why ps2alerts.com is what it is.

Again you need to give the best some brakes to promote more players to move/switch sides. Right now its nothin but purple elitist satanists who worship a guys' name that starts with V.

Think for the game other than some biased elitist who holds on to selfless pride because kd
  19. ATRA_Wampa-One

It's a website that tracks alert statistics... like you for real needed help with that?

Ok, gona make this one really, really simple for you.

Now I can't speak to assault riles and the medic class because I don't play it that much, but carbines are 100% fine for both LA and engineer, even when going up against an HA, or did you forget that I've auraxed at minimum 5 carbines (it's 7 since I also have the Eclipse and Jaguar on my TR alt aruaxed) along with playing that class the most for the past year. LA doesn't need the extra shield and the engineer has so many tricks at his disposal that he doesn't either.

Do you need help with how to play LA or engineer?
  20. Bearlover

So u dont deny the fact that in ps2alerts.com has vs dominating substantially in mostly all of the planetside servers? The top leaderboards also has mostly vs players on it, y dont deny that?

I am afraid u will never look at the game from a beginners standpoint and instead of answering the question u will just show me the typical elitist answer which is "get gud" or a much more formal " get gud " with stats.

The people with bias will never help the game succeed and would only rather keep the norm and unbalance situations that are suitable for them only.