Performance Update 01 Patch: Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Raxxyl, Nov 12, 2013.

1. Afeltman

New update hurts my performance, badly. I can normally run 40-50 fps full medium graphics pretty much everywhere. today i log on and i get less, and i get these horrible lag spikes that make the game unplayable. Computer Specs: -Intel Core i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00 GHz - GeForce GTX 650 GPU - 8GB RAM (1600) - Screen resolution 1920 x 1090, 60Hz - Windows 7 home Premium OS - 4 TB Seagate Hard drive @ 7200 RPM
    There you have it. Please get this fixed soon, love the game <3 [IMG]
    Edit, Also the biolab, should have been left alone.
  2. Afeltman

Ehem if the United States weren't free then this may not have happened (Cough* NC Cough*)
    [IMG]
  3. TRNCVS

Im using an Intel I7 2600k and radeon HD 6900 and everything is running smooth so far! I use to get crashes every time I logged out or alt tabbed. Now it loads quick, no more crashes and infantry combat feels better. Wow, it turned out better than expected. Love it!
  4. Atlas Orion

Yes....yes it is. Especially the part with Rene Rancourt, go Bruins!!
  5. Van Dax

If the United states hadn't had the help of France (major developer of military technologies) they would not have done so, vanu strikes again.
  6. DUZ1st

+20-40 FPS and the lag fix (apparently). Thank you SOE! Keep going!
  7. Gutseen

TR is like USSR (Russia in present) , a powerful brute force with *** kick'n gunZ an vehicles. no air strike assault bear cannons though
    USA = NC, slaves of money and the credit system.
    Vanu = ****, everyone hate's em', the screw up to often, can't keep their tech stable *blowing up nuke plant pic*
  8. Van Dax

Actually the Vanu being technocrats are the most theoretically like the USSR, just with a little more open mindedness.
  9. Kingie07

Finally got to put some hours in since the patch, i7 3930K OC and crossfire 7970s here. HUGE improvement for me in smoothness. Frames are very very stable at around 57 usually shadows off flora off occlusion off fog off everything else ultra.

Excellent job guys you actually fixed it, nowhere near what it SHOULD be running at on a rig like mine but its super smooth now so i'm happy. If only this performance tweak was done for us and not just for the PS4 release =\
  10. Donaldson Jones

Congratz guys it's pretty damned amazing at this point.
  11. KengurBGD

First time I installed this game was at January 2013. I am using now little old gaming notebook from 2010 MSI GX623 and even I can play with satisfaction games like Skyrim, Farcry 3, Warthunder etc. performance of this game was very bad. Even there was big feedback from player comunity about bad performance somehow very slow progress were made. Performance was so bad that I decided I will quit until developers do something about it.

Now after 10 months later I installed game again after I seen "Performance update" title. I must say you finally started doing some real performance improving. Now most of the time I have stable 30FPS and finally can score kills with planes but still it can get laggy if map is some area is very crowded. Also it is good you finally add some of important graphics options (turn shadow off) because most of the stuff ppl had to do manually to optimize their game.
    Keep those "real" steps at improving performance!

My notebook:
    cpu: Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo P8400 (2.1Ghz - Turbo automatic OC 2.7Ghz)
    ram: 4 GB DDR2
    gpu: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 512MB
    hdd: 7200 rpm
  12. Airazor

i3 2,something ghz
    4 gig ddr2 ram
    ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1gig
    HDD is a piece

How do you manage to get solid 30fps? I still get 12-16 in big fights and 30-50 if I'm in the middle of a field with no one around me. If you have any secretes let me know! :)