People saying NC have the "best" infantry - are they insane?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, Mar 22, 2013.

1. xGreedFuSioN

1 word: shotguns
  2. Frosty The Pyro

the guass saw, once certed to max, is the best long range LMG in the game. It is also the worst hipfire lmg, even after being fully certed if the only difference is the gun, the SAW is at a disadvantage in short range to other lmgs.

In reference to stock weapons at least TR and VS can full auto at range and still be mildly effective, for NC against any target beyond shotgun range its ADS and burst fire or nothing.

on the sniper front, NC starts with the 100 cert bolt action, TR and VS start with the 100 cert semi-auto. Most folks preffer bolt actions, but it IS a preffecne thing.

VS have the superior shotguns funnily enouph. Well superior slug-guns, the difference when using shot is 100% inconsiquential.
  3. LibertyRevolution

VS is easy mode after doing 55BR as NC...
    The VS gun the LA/ENG start with, I don't feel the need to buy another gun.
    While playing NC I hated the stock LA/ENG gun so I certed the AC-X11, and hated that gun too..
    So then I spent 700sc for the GD-7F and finally I was on level playing field with the other 2 factions starting ROF...
    Then I stepped outside that building and get pwned by the range and accuracy of VS weapons...

VS>TR>NC in all things, even the purple spandex, it is like getting free night camo.
    • Up x 1
  4. Herrick

3 most popular lies spouted by the NC all factions, a primer

1: all our stuff is the worst, the devs hate us!

2: because all our stuff is so bad that obviously means we are so much better skilled

3: Of course we value teamwork over cert farming, didn't we already say as much in point 2?
    • Up x 2
  5. xGreedFuSioN

lololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololol

yes, actually, I typed all that.
  6. Ghoest

Please explain which NC weapons are better and why.

But you need to do better than this

That didnt even make sense.
  7. xGreedFuSioN

The NC's semi auto shotty reminds me of the Alpha Jackal from Crysis 3.
  8. Arenthas

What does America have to do with NC?? US sounds more like TR
    • Up x 1
  9. xGreedFuSioN

You guys act like you got ****** over because you have high damage and low rate of fire, but thats BS. in CQC you guys still win over me all the time. when I play NC it's so easy to just pick off headshots 1 by 1 from any kind of range, even with carbines.
    Not to mention that goddamned GAUSS SAW sniper-lmg. One of the snipers in crysis 3 is literally named the Guass gun.
    oh and did I mention the best gun the VS have available to them is the NS11? The one all factions have? yeah, that. the only guns I can stand for VS are the default medic gun, the NS11, and the SX12 is decent. meh kind of decent. oh and our faction specific rocket launcher is pretty much garbage. You're not special, neither is VS and TR.

edit, at long range i believe ours do about 100, and yours are closer to 140.
  10. Frosty The Pyro

the base stats of all shotguns are identical from faction to faction. This makes TR and NC shotguns 100% identical. VS shotguns get the no bullet drop and slightly slower projectile velocity. When used with shot this makes no difference, range is too short for the difference in bullet drop or velocity to play any roll whatsoever. With slugs and ADS however it does make VS superior for "slug sniping" Though even then the difference is not huge.
  11. Ghoest

So NC guns are best because they you try to use carbines like sniper rifles?

Ya - the issue is you.

Anyone who is actually competent at the game want to comment?
  12. xGreedFuSioN

TBH i'd rather have bullet drop and faster bullet velocity. for bullet drop all you gotta do is aim at the top of their head/just above, but for bullet velocity you gotta lead hardcore.
    I don't slug snipe anyway, I doubt many people do
  13. TheUprising

everyone gets shotguns whats your point?
  14. LibertyRevolution

Not sure what is so funny, I was being completely serious..

Magriders are awesome.. they have flash turbo on a tank, they strafe, and saron is OP.
    Scythe with no frame falls slower and hover better than a fully certed hover frame reaver, it is the best air to ground ESF hands down.
    VS weapons have no drop and the recoil is so light you barely have to pull down at all even under full spray..
    Go grab an NC AC-X11 in VR and spray with it.. you will run out of desk trying to pull down through its small 20 round clip...
  15. xGreedFuSioN

... I said it was EASY TO use NC carbines as sniper rifles. You could never pull that garbage off with a trac-5 or a solstice. the AF 19 kicks alotta *** in cqc, too. You act like you're special because boo hoo low rate of fire. even the smallest amount of aim can remedy that.

window lickers. window lickers everywhere.
  16. xGreedFuSioN

that was my point. if you wanna whine about not being good at cqc get a shotgun and spray your little heart out.
  17. xGreedFuSioN

18. TheUprising

The NC have the worst recoil, worst first shot recoil, worst dps, worst bloom per sec, all for higher damage per bullet. We have nothing better than other factions other than our MAX, which isn't going to look all too special when everyone else gets flame throwers and the like. We have the worst ESF by a long shot, a tank that was always UP or mediocre, etc. etc.
  19. Diamond Sword

NC has the worst infantry outside of their MAX.

TR has, arguably, the strongest infantry in the game. Their weapons are fairly strong, accurate, and output a lot of rounds at high speed. People (most often TR) ***** at me when I am on my VS main for the VS being "too easy," when in reality VS have to get closer, expend more rounds, and be more accurate over sustained fire to get even a single kill as infantry. When I play TR, I feel the game is too easy, because I literally just need to face the right direction and hold mouse 1. People can't even get behind cover without dying from this "tactic" while playing as TR.

Now, VS is easier than NC, of that there is no doubt. But that is mainly because the NC feel so super gimped that I feel bad for them. I don't like fighting against NC because it doesn't ever feel like a challenge, except in a Biolab full of Hacksaw MAXs.
    • Up x 1
  20. TheUprising

We have no good CQC LMG. And the GD-7F is the worst high rpm carbine. In a game where most infantry fights are mid-close range. SoE hates us.