~Pemanent Vacation~ Now recruiting laid back fun people

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by kinxai, Jan 19, 2013.

1. kinxai

[IMG]

Introduction
    Kick back, have a few laughs,and rain hellfire down on your enemies in a relaxing tropical environment. There was something else i wanted to write here but i forget......... Im on vacation screw it lol. Basically were just a group of friends who started an outfit and looking for more people to join us. Weve got about 20+ years of gaming experience and are just looking for some others to squad up with. No stress no worries and just hopping in the game to shoot some things and have a good time. We work as a team and have been playing PS2 since beta.We hope youll stop by the TS and hangout with us and see what were really all about. You can also stop by our website and drop off an application or stop by the forums and say hello.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary Info:

~BASIC INFORMATION~
    Empire
    Terran Republic

Server
    Soltech

Focus
    Keep it about fun, rules lite

~CONTACT INFORMATION~

Website

Teamspeak

F.A.Q.

~How To Join~

Stop by our teamspeak and hangout with us.
    You can also Drop off an application here.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Thoughts

We hope youll stop by and hangout with us. Weve been having a great time and theres always room for a few more. We play a lot of other games as well and just trying to find new people to join the fold. So if youre out there and youre looking for a fun laid back place to game then look no further.

We look forward to hearing from you.

~Kinxai

2. kinxai

Still looking for members, stop by and come hangout with us.
  3. Maishogg

Had a lot of fun playing with you guys the other night.
  4. kinxai

Yeah glad yall stopped by, really enjoyed it. Tonight was a lot of fun and laughs too.

If anybody out there is getting stressed out by how rigid some outfits are in their ruleset, come by and hangout with us, we still get plenty of kills take territory, the whole nine yards. Just minus all the stress and keep it about fun. Plus not to mention we are going to be playing other games as well so its like many communities in one. Great people, fun times to be had for all. Hope to hear from you. If you have any questions comments or concerns, stop by our forums or either stop by the teamspeak and say hello.
  5. kinxai

I know this, recuitment thread seems a ittle wordy but we basically just want to drink some beer and blow some **** up, come join us. I was gonna write that in the initial thread but it seemed a little short :p lol.
  6. kinxai

Okay well i reworded the post, sounds a little more like us without sounding like a brochure i guess lol. Havent had much response to this thread but thats okay, not trying to build a world super power or anything just want some more people to join the community. So if youre out there looking and none of the other outfits quite fit what youre looking for check us out. You can stop by the teamspeak or our forums and say hello.

Weve got an awesome group of people and i guarantee youll have a great time.
  7. kinxai

8. Kalecia

I havent seen alot of you guys on but im sure your awesome..
    Bump For the Republic~!
  9. Maishogg

Were the funnest there is! (shakes fist angrily}
  10. Kalecia

Bump for the Republic!

Join the TR on SolTech!