Peace and coexistence on Planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lazaruz, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Lazaruz

Planetside 2 is a different game entirely when played with smaller numbers of people. I had a chance to experience this today, when I saw that there was a new EU server on the list. Only a few brave souls ventured into this brand new world, myself included, and what we found was a different way of life on Auraxis. A way of peace and coexistence...

This is where it all started, upon glancing on the server list we found an oddity called Mallory. The treacherous New Conglomerate had already sunk their greedy claws in this new world with 100% population:
    [IMG]

I traveled from continent to continent looking for this massive NC population. Using my skills in cartography I was able to track down the NC horde in the snowy landscapes of Esamir. What I found was a single Conglomerate soldier called MessageMale with stolen TR hardware:

[IMG]

We got to talking, and surprisingly found out that we were both pawns in a massive war. We weren't that different from each other, except that he was a filthy New Conglomerate scum with a stolen Harasser. In any case we decided to spread our new found peace to others and traveled to the Vanu warpgate. Our main goal was to search for female VS infltrators, so that we could ensure our survival and fill the land with new peaceful people.

Sadly we found that the new Vanu, much like the filthy alien gods they worship were extinct. And only managed to find one TR Ladyboy, of whose ability to reproduce we were quite unsure of. The good news were that when facing superior numbers, the rebel scoundrel MessageMale quickly offered an official surrender on behalf of the New Conglomerate and agreed that the NC would wash our cars and serve as butlers and housemaids for the next 400 years as war reparations:

[IMG]

Our search for female Vanu infiltrators continued. But the results were not encouraging. Finally we remembered that there was a snow monster living on the mountains of Esamir, and that it's gender was never determined. On the off chance that it was female, we ventured out to the mountains to try and lure the beast out of it's cave with some strawberry liquor and motor oil. During this adventure we had our differences and there was some small amounts of violence, but I was determined to keep the peace through superior firepower:

[IMG]

Finally SOE realized that they were bleeding money from somewhere and decided to shut down the server. After Ladyboy mysteriously vanished in the mountains, we decided to settle the score between NC and TR once and for all. The last two people on the planet Auraxis, on one of the highest peaks of Esamir, bravely engaged in a final knife fight to determine who would bring glory to their empire. Due to inferior Conglomerate craftsmanship and superior Terran Republic hand-to-hand combat training, MessageMale never had a chance. The last man standing on the Mallory server (EU) is a loyal Terran Republic soldier!

[IMG]

It was fun. Thank you and good night!
    • Up x 33
  2. Elroina

Never forget MessageMale!
    • Up x 6
  3. Batisat

Yeah it was quite fun, you experience something new everyday! RIP ladyboy11 you will be missed.
    PS I am MessageMale :eek:
    • Up x 8
  4. Lazaruz

I imagine that if there were any completely new players logging into that server, they might have been a little confused.

I want those 6 cert points back, I worked really hard on that character :)
  5. Canaris

no VS, 1 dead NC!?!..... TR only!?!?!?!?! that must be the utopia we've heard about :eek:
    • Up x 6
  6. Bankrotas

Funnily enough, it was race with TR alts on Mallory that converted me from VS to NC ^^
  7. CNR4806

I was laughing so hard that it interrupted my thinking.

Anyway, what makes them think that the playerbase can sustain another server?
  8. Menelek

9. kennonfodder

Great post!! :D
  10. bodmans

happens to me all the time during 3-6 am on ceres, i start hunting ghostcappers in my scythe. and when i killed them a few times, i send them either a yell or a tell to do some shenanigans. has happened a few times now, am not dissapoint.
  11. Wintermaulz

10/10 would read again
  12. (-)IONS

man those vanu infemtrators. :eek: dat ***
  13. Xhoydr

A gripping and touching story filled with adventure, uncertainty, and the stark reality that we all share.
  14. EliteEskimo

* Takes off my goggles and observes the body of MessageMale then looks up*

By the looks of the deep cuts made in the victim's body it's clear the victor of the fight won by....

( •_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    :cool:

Terran it up....

• Up x 4
  15. Bolticus

TERRAN IT UP!
    That was great. :D
    • Up x 1
  16. Cowabunga

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  17. Raichu

Lol Mallory EU is what planetside 2 will be in a few months if SOE does not fix their game
    • Up x 1
  18. Lazaruz

Think someone just flipped a switch by accident, OR it has something to do with MLG Anaheim this weekend. Although why they would use a EU server for that is beyond me. I can't imagine they would actually start up a 5th EU server seeing how the population is currently.
  19. Madcat9

You should of ended it with a Galaxy duel if that is such a thing.
  20. IamDH

Lol'd
    • Up x 1