[PC] Login Error?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Pokebreaker, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Pokebreaker

So I just tried logging into PC, and I got this error on the launcher:
    [IMG]

So, having read the DBG post about launcher updates, I tried resetting my password, and got this. Then I also clicked the Customer Service link provided, but I can't submit a ticket, because it routes me back to the login screen, of which is the original problem in the first place.
    [IMG]

I know there are folks already logged in and playing, so i'm assuming the login servers are down?
    • Up x 1
  2. StarGeezerTim

Same here, in fact left another thread with pretty much the same problem. Too bad too, was just about ready to drop some Station Cash or Daybreak Bucks or whatever the hell they're called now on tricking out my Sundie. Ahh well, perhaps later.
  3. FeralBoy

I've been having the exact same issue for the past 2 days Poke. I even followed their own troubleshooting thread and made a 2nd account so I could at least put in a ticket.

Well the 2nd account gets the exact same error message as my main account, which is the same launcher error you screenied lol...

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I played early this morning with no issues then ran to the bank etc. and now I get that launcher error again.

As a paying customer that has supported both PS1 & 2 it's a little frustrating.
  4. Pokebreaker

THIS ISSUE HAS BEEN RESOLVED.