PC Game Maintenance - 1/26

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ps_nicto, Jan 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ps_nicto Developer

The Planetside 2 servers will be coming down for a maintenance at 6am (pacific) / 14:00 (UTC). The estimated downtime is 1 hour.
  2. Jones

Will this address the G9 game error? I hope so!! :)
    • Up x 1
  3. GrannyWithaGun9

will this bring back Physx
  4. GrannyWithaGun9

im saying this because i miss it the game looked so beautiful when it had it not saying it doesnt look nice anymore because the game looks nice anyway its just i think it would b better when physx came back
    • Up x 1
  5. Zekester81

You know, it does seem that the graphics have declined overall in this game over time. IMO, most notably in forcefields. I don't think the quality has dropped a lot, just noticeably and in every aspect. Maybe it was the physx that did it, idk, I don't pay enough attention to the patch notes/forums I guess. I still love this game and should really get on and play more.
  6. CuredApathy

1 hour they say
  7. CptnKeArN

Isn't it curious there are no patch notes today? What are they fixing, what new stuff will be included? Its a mystery..
  8. Zekester81

Lol, right? Daybreak's server status page has said they are up the whole time, I went there first and tried to log in for a while to no avail before even coming here.
  9. So_krates

Programmers always start to count at 0. so 1 hours means 2 hours in normal people's language xD
  10. Fishpoke

Hopefully they are working out the network problems we've been seeing over the last few weeks :(
    • Up x 2
  11. heyturnkey

The shields seem to change once in a while. I like the opaque style more than the solid shield. I also would like Physx back, I liked the transporter animation.
    • Up x 1
  12. GrannyWithaGun9

im saying that the game looked so nice when it had physx but im not saying it never looked nice from beta 2 how much better it looks like now but the game could do better IMO as im currently running a gtx 1070 and it doesnt even stress the card atall running max settings and im now back to CPU bound while running 1440P DSR and SweetFX
    • Up x 1
  13. Roland Fitzgerald

The server status page shows a red (MAINTENANCE) flag above the little arrows indicating it is being maintained. It is taking much longer than one hour. I am excited to see if we get to have update to the nano-cycler.
  14. NeuroDamage

seems to me that 1080 gtx = 50 FPS battle )Realy ? when will normal optimization or even be derectx 11 ???

can begin to work in this direction ... I can be patient and half a year without a patch) (PLZ :rolleyes:)
  15. Mortiari

Maybe orbital strike to live, lol?
  16. Zekester81

I'm not either, just making an observation really. It still looks pretty good from my side. I usually have my gfx set towards the middle or lower anyways, so it doesn't impact me a lot anyways. I'll always sacrifice a little gfx for performance.
  17. Mogsy

never going to be DX11, its a DX9 engine and unless they announce PS3 - we're stuck with the chunky GFX. The game needs a good 4GHz or above CPU, as the optimisation is not weighted in the favour of the GFX cards.
    • Up x 1
  18. fuzzyfreak

Am I the only one getting 4-503 error?
  19. MyPS2

No servers are down. others have posted in game play.
  20. SolVector

If only... So much potential.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.