[Suggestion] Pay with crypto

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by csvfr, Oct 17, 2021.

1. csvfr

When reinstalling the game the first thing I saw was this heartbreaking story about Californias largest child hostpital asking for money to fund their operations. Well aware that cancer sufferers in US don't get treatment unless insured I considered dontating. Nontheless there were no Visa or other easy way to donate money.

When desiring to buy a new camo/cosmetic or whatever I need to open the game client and browse in the rather lackluster menu showing at most 9 camos/scroll. There should be a web/browser based shop where it is possible to view & buy a new cosmetic. The web developer in charge could even get cancer insurance as an extra bonus.

Howerver there are no options to pay without playin games for 24 hours. Living in Norway (where healthcare is free) I could easily sacrifice 24 GPU hours / month (I have a gaming GPU after all) in this cold season. But gaming and streaming for 24 hours is far more expensive. Create a websshop for cosmetics