[Suggestion] Pay players with BUG BOUNTIES

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by VV4LL3, Sep 30, 2021.

1. VV4LL3

I feel like I've submitted a considerable amount of bugs with no avail. I wouldn't mind you paying me for bug reporting. Just saying. Too much content is getting released without being fixed, for a really, really, long time.
    • Up x 3
  2. RabidIBM

Honestly, if the bugs just got fixed that would be enough bounty for me. I am so tired of my vehicle redeploying me when I exit it.
    • Up x 2
  3. Botji

Its partly because of this that im still sitting on a bug/exploit that is kinda severe... I reported it years and years ago but tested it recently(honestly just curious if it still worked) and it still there so.. yeah, idk just kinda lose the motivation to put in the effort to make a report for it when its just going to be put on a shelf somewhere and forgotten.

The correct way to get things fixed seems to be to spread them far and wide so there is a lot of backlash from the community, kinda force them to fix it but unfortunately im not a huge youtuber or something and while I could share it here, the forums are not exactly widely read either so it would probably just end up with a few more knowing about it but unlike me not see anything wrong with abusing it.

Its on the scale of if people and outfits started using it pretty much the entire infantry gameplay would be ruined so its not a can of worms im in a hurry to open while im still playing because if it got common I would just have to take a break until it got fixed and who knows how long that would be.
    • Up x 1
  4. Twin Suns

You’ve got to be down right delusional with this company’s track record regarding “the bugs”.

Do you think their gonna tackle “the bugs” when the game is on its last leg.
  5. RabidIBM

I think the way to get a bug fixed now is to record your play, post it to YouTube, and link the video to Reddit. They'll notice that.