Patch Notes - 2/4

Discussion in 'Test Server: Announcements' started by PS2_Luke, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Tedbear1

the only bugs i found were this it's at lithcorp fortress in the bottom tunnel in the main complex facing north.[IMG]
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/459z4j6f5w0w09h/Screenshot 2014-02-06 12.42.04.png
    and when flying over Lithcorp central i kept getting some weird glitch where it kept switching between night and day and everything in between. otherwise my only complaint is putting the vehicle spawn inside a shielded building part of an attacking infiltrators job is to hack out everything they can to help their team out whether it's being able to pull a sundy for spawn logistics or just doing it to piss them off (personal favorite is hacking the terminal and leaving a prox mine as a present) putting the vehicle terminal inside a building negates that.
  2. Tedbear1

sorry for some reason the screenshot didn't save properly [IMG]
  3. Longshotrider

Oh and, PLEEEEASE put this back, it kinda... fits, plus this would suit the map a bit.
  4. orbital

I never saw that kiosk. did it do anything besides turn faction colored. did it give you candy, ice cream or hand out tourist info?
  5. Timithos

Lithcorp Fortress still has the gate generators outside the walls. That makes no defensible sense.
  6. Wayfar

Rise from the grave haha. Memories.