Paralax VX3 - bullet drop

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MonnyMoony, Nov 27, 2016.

1. MonnyMoony

WTF is going on - I have been running this weapon for a few years - and in the last couple of days, the drop has increased massively.

For distant targets I used to only have to aim 1 or 2 mil dots above the target for a headshot - it's now something like 4 or 5.

I can't see anything in any of the recent update notes or patches to indicate this weapon has had what amounts to a massive nerf in bullet drop.
  2. MonnyMoony

Edit: Ignore me - being a muppet. For some reason I had a supressor fitted. Cant understand why - I never run that loadout - a few of my infiltrator loadouts seem to be screwed up for some reason.
  3. CrimsonEclipse5

Supressors are the devil.
    • Up x 1
  4. DIGGSAN0

First, it's the silencer.
    Second, keep it on it.

Aiming with Silencer is pretty easy with Parallax, 100meters ate exactly one milldot.
  5. zaspacer

I was gonna ask you about Suppressor when I read your first post. Yeah, it happens once in a while, sometimes you find strange and unexpected things on your Loadout.

Except on VA39 Spectre.
  6. BartasRS

yeah but it hits like wet toilet paper after 250m. I've been trying to find sweetspot for suppresor sniping but it seems it is very situational. Only gun I kinda run always with suppressor is Phaseshift but it is not suppresing charged shots so... PTS version, however, works like a charm with suppressor.