[Suggestion] Pain Fields - Biolab

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LtBomber1, Aug 6, 2017.

1. LtBomber1

With the new Biolab update, in the Indar Biolabs the painfields massivly grow in size, excluding the whole side of spawnroom and close by teleporter (seperated now by the huge wall) from the fights. While there are some "benefits" to it, like LA throwing C4 without fear over said wall (rly, try it - its a cert machine!) and no more dirct spawncamping "to the window", i feel the change was bad overall:

-Closed one attack route (spawn - teleporter)
    -Tunnel teleporter spawns into one single lane, when not LA --> get farmed
    -That single lane meets at the landing pad --> get more farmed
    -Does not change spawncamping, if you have the numbers/MAXes, you will lock them down anyways, you get shot less after the update, since you wont peak to the shields of spawn.
    -You directly despawn when killed in painfield, this was allways bad

I get that the intention was to prevent excessive teleporter/spawncamping, but those changes just shifted to problem to the next choke, which is even worse, since now it is just one front to defend. My suggestion is rather simple: finnaly allow lattice around biolabs, then you can capture more teleporters and have more attack routes. It is much harder and far more choatic to fight in a bio, where enemies come from up to 5 (three tele, 2 landing pads) directions, rather than one.

Also you can cut off the bio, make reinforcments harder...