Owned decals not available and in wrong category (ref Inc 863668)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by HeptagonRus, Jul 5, 2020.

1. HeptagonRus

Hello, creating this post after Customer Support reviewed my ticket 863668 and after few questions said "It does look like this is an issue that will need to be corrected by the Development Team.".

Below is the compilation of all info I reported to CS:

I have previously owned a Classic Poodle Decal for vehicle.
    I am 100% sure of it because I use it sometimes when play solo outside of outfit.
    I even had created an outfit once with this decal.

Yesterday I tried to apply it for my vehicles and :
    1. It was locked again, I had to spend merit to re-buy it, which is not a big issue.
    2. It is now only infantry armor decal, not vehicle one.
    I did some testing, tried to create a new outfit - still not available for vehicles.

Please fix this bug and return the decal to vehicle pool.
    With all the new stuff being added to the game it is very unpleasant when old reliable things become unavailable without much reason.
    It seems that multiple other decals were moved to infantry armor only type too.

I have few videos with it on vehicles, linked in the ticket 863668. I can not link to them here because they are private. Here are screenshots from the videos:

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. HeptagonRus

I decided to stop using any cosmetics in the game until this issue is fixed. I don't want to support RPG and advertise cosmetics until stuff I owned is returned to me.