OUTFIT WEIRD BUGS

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by painspor, Mar 2, 2016.

1. painspor

Hello, it's been 10 days that I'm experiencing outfit bugs. First, I've been thrown out of Dapp outfit for no reason, nobody kicked or banned me. The leaders of the outifit had a meeting last friday night and discussed about that issue that was affecting 10-15 players in the outfit. So they reported it as a bug. I can receive invites. I can accept them, but after that nothing is hapenning. Sometimes my Dapp tag appears next to my name in the scoreboard, when you press ''tab key'' but I don't have access to the outfit browser. Many people tried to send me multiple invites to join other outfits and surprisingly it all works except for Dapp's invites. I wrote 2 support tickets, they didn't contact me but when I took a look at the service history, it said it was ''solved''. obviously, it isn't solved. So there it is, can somebody help me out with that issue?
    • Up x 1
  2. PanzerGoddess

same issues here. Small outfit we have but half of my guys are showing offline and out of the outfit. As the leader myself I cannot make changes whatsoever, I cant leave, cant kick anyone, its crazy.
  3. Kdog559