Outfit Leader BUG

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Wh1tebe4rd, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Wh1tebe4rd

Hello,
    we have a realy uncomfortable bug in the Outfit.

Outfitname: DRUCKWELLE
    Tag: DWHQ
    Server: Miller
    Fraction: VS

We are not able to demote "Leaders"!
    The role "Leader" is the highest rank in our Outfit.
    Once we have promoted a "Leader", there is no longer the possibility to demote him back to "Soldat".

We found out that "DerUnf4ssbare" is our Outfit founder.
    He left the Outfit on one point but got back in. But he is not able to demote "Leaders". Specifically, he is in the lowest rank in the Outfit and we and himself are not possible to promote him back to the "Leader" role.

Since then we were not be able to demote "Leaders".
    The problem with this is that we have people as "Leaders" who are either inactive or are becoming active again. Now we had the problem that someone who came back online immediately had all rights for the war asserts and first spent importent resources. That was not in the interest of the Outfit. Now we want to prevent such cases and have the opportunity to demote inactiv "Leaders".

I hope we and find some help here.

Is there any other Outfit with the same problem?

Best regards
    DWHQ - Whitbeard
  2. Wh1tebe4rd

/push

We are working hard to gain resources. Than a old Leader gets back only and spent it ... thats frustrating ... .
    Could you give ME "Wh1tebe4rd" the founder rank or make it possible for us to demote Leaders?
    We are losing controlle of the Outfit cause this bug :/

As you said in a dev stream "outfit are important",please help.

Thx :)
  3. PinkHurtsMyEyes

I've experienced the same issue. Devs seemed dumbounded about it. They were asking me to test several scenarios, none of which helped xcept giving them debug info. They actually escalated the issue slightly so one of their "senior" support answered. But in short all they could say was that they couldn't solve it now and I'd have to wait for a later patch (they gave me an estimate) but that did nothing. The problem is still there in one of my outfits.

They have no idea what it is, but considering that reviewing outfit applications would make your game crash for years (idk if it still does) I don't think "outfits" matter much when it comes to prioritizing bugs. They had no idea why what you are describing happens, they did give (kinda) a expected "fix-date" but nothing changed.

I'm not really sure what it is. There might have been an old setting for outfit founders where you had the option to limit leader-permissions which later was removed from the gui. That would potentially leave us with a database-entry still active but with no way of changing it. It should however be EASY for the devs to check these things.

I'm afraid you are going to be left with the "dissolve outfit" and re-create solution which isn't all that fun. On the other hand you should only be left with active members...
  4. VANULATION

thats just faileed management on ur outfit theres is 1 leader that is the new founder just figure it out
  5. Wh1tebe4rd

We have one founder, it is DerUnf4ssbare (FISU). But he can not do anything, he can not promote or demote members! The founder is able to do nothing. And the leaders can not demote leaders, that a big problem as i explaned in the first and second post.

I figured out how to create this bug, i will post it later this day!
  6. VANULATION

i know its not the founder anymore if he quits then a new leadeer is the new founder
  7. Wh1tebe4rd

That is new. Last time i tested it, the bug was still there.

How do you know who is getting it?
  8. PinkHurtsMyEyes

Yes; and thats what I thought but devs say it isn't so. They say any leader should be able to kick any other leader. If you remeber a few years ago there was some drama where a promotion-bypassed outfit leader (bypassed in the clan not in game) ragekicked every other leader and "stole" the outfit. Devs refused to do anything cause they won't meddle in "internal outfit issues". They just had to recreate the outfit - or atleast that's what the devs suggested.

That implies you don't have to be the founder to kick leaders, but I assumed that was the issue.
  9. VANULATION

restart new outfit and notice ur members to switch is ur best option
  10. Wh1tebe4rd

/push

I wrote to the support, they told me that there are some of such outfit that are gebugged!

Thanks for your help so far, but nothing works ... unfortunately.

This bug exists now for years in our and probably other outfits!