Outfit cooperation

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Nyan, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Nyan

Hi, my name is Anna and I am a cooperation coordinator from outfit [FOG]. I just wanted to propose everyone who is interested in establishing a worldwide VS alliance on Miller to read this small topic.
    We all know that on huge Planetside 2 continents we need a lot of manpower to actually affect the in game situation. So in order to have more influence on all continents of Auraxis we should get together and show the TR and NC our strength and skills! And if we want to reach this goal we should do our best in coordinating our actions and creating a permanent forefront . Hope everybody agrees on this one=)
    So I do know that some outfits already coordinate their actions with the help of in game chat, but to my mind using raidcall or any other program of that type would be more useful because it allows more communication.
    That is why I propose every outfit that is interesting in creating this alliance to select one or two representatives with the good knowledge of English who would like to take part in this little experiment and be able to discuss all the military affairs in real time. Meaning: translating their leaders thoughts and plans for the attacks and defends and so on.
    I hope to hear your opinions about this little plan and\or see your contact info here.
  2. undeadgaiaphage

The 2nd Coldstream will be happy to join this alliance. I'm the co-leader of the 2nd csg and all of our members can speak English. As you say, co-ordination wins battles and we are very interested in seeing this alliance develop. Contact me on steam on Gaiaphage or just through the forums. Hope this alliance does well.
    VanuMason
    CSG
  3. Dignity

DIG is always interested in working together, but honestly in my opinion the Leader chat ingame is sufficient. We regularly use this to coordinate actions with RPS, DWG and FRC. If you really think that isn't enough you can always hop into our TS3 server to have a little chat about it: 78.47.85.85:9988

Dignity
    DIG
  4. Phosphoros

As far as I'm concerned go for it !
    I especially like DIG and DWG hopping into this. Two very organized outfit and it's always a blast to fight against.
    Though I'd like to see Furious gaming with you as well.

Now for you Nyan.
    Please for the love god remove your Skype and maybe even your e-mail from this.
    While most people who will read this will respect you, some won't and it will be a shame if you will get trolled and / or harassed.

*Try to refrain from using personal details in the public forums.
  5. IMTasty

More VS to the grinder is always encouraged, I say go for it, lately most of my fights have been very NC centric for some reason, they seem to be pretty good at coming to each others help.

And in general like Ellerium said it's good to make a habit to keep steam/skype/email etc out of public forums unless you feel like ignoring and removing trolls from your friend list every so often. But honestly I do not think anything anything will happen here, but it's a good habit to have.
  6. MrEclectic

Hello, Anna. That is something that has concerned a lot of the Vanu outfits, and progress is being made. We also seem to approach the matter similarly, as we've found that a person acting as comms liaison, distinct from the PL, is more efficient. A lot of the outfits of the Vanu Accord coordinate through leaderchat, and it can be an effective tool when used right. And there is also a TS3 server already set up. You can contact Stanis from Vanu Corporation (VC) about the server and the forums, or send me a pm and we'll get you sorted.

PS: As others have said, refrain from incurring the wrath of Trolls, Spam Daemons and other hellish abominations by making available your contact info :)

PPS: See you in Amerish, hated tyrants. Love and plasma orbs of doom, the technozealots.
    • Up x 1
  7. Skiptis

Awh, too kind Phosphoros. Next time I shoot someone from WASP I'll do it with love!

We have some things cooked up already that have been working out well for the past week or two but I'll ping the relevant people in Furious to make sure they've seen this.
  8. Yawnn

Yeah Goon Brigade is really is interested in such an organization and are happy to join up

Oh wai.....

Tell me when its done so we can come smash your hopes to the ground.

I'm back *******
  9. Yawnn

10. IMTasty

I MISSED YOU BABY! DON'T EVER GO LAME AGAIN OR I WILL TK YOU! /hug
  11. Cooper

Dropping in here too.

In [RPS] we have a dedicated liaosn most nights. This person will let themselves be known over /command chat.

That liason has the sole job of coordinating with other outfits. They will often join other outfits' VOIP servers to do this. If you see someone from RPS in /command chat, please get in contact.