Outfit applications.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Chewy102, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Chewy102

Is there a way to give a non leader member of an outfit the power to mess with those things?

I run with DVS Gaming and the leader of the outfit is SuperDVS. He owns DVS flat out and has a rather big community to run that isn't just Planetside. He has a LOT of things to do and can't spend the time to log in and deal with applications for one game when he runs an something a bit bigger. That's why another member of the community takes control over a game so they can deal with the details while Super is free to what he needs to do. We have a set community manager for large lot of game.

Well, as far as I know. There is no way for anyone but the outfit leader to even see applications. Super said that there was like 50-60 (could have been ************) of them waiting when he setup the outfit decal and what not for the new system. This is something that just isn't going to work for DVS and maybe a lot more outfits that have no show leaders or ones that gave power to another member but kept the rank.

So could this be a thing, to give power to a member so more than one person can mess with the new system, or will it be always forced on the "leader" to do everything?1
  2. Church41349

If you permute a second member to the leader rank (you can have more then 1) It will let you do it.
  3. Badname707

We should at least get options to give permissions to other ranks. What are the ranks for, if not for reasons like this?
  4. crusaderx11

is it letting you guys even accept applicants?
  5. Chewy102

That helps DVS. But not the other outfits that has no show leaders who can't promote from them not being there anymore. What of them?

I say if you're able to invite players to the outfit, you should be able to rummage in the applications. Same thing in my eyes but an invite is far less work and done with one button if I recall right. Hold Q.

Edit-
    Super couldn't do anything with them yet. Im just trying to make the system a little future proof while the devs are already messing with it.