Outcasters

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Crashsplash, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Crashsplash

Greetings,

Outcasters are recruiting and if you're looking for an English speaking European, multinational and TR outfit please at least consider us.

As an outfit we started in 2003 and we were a notable outfit within the TR empire for many years. We were the first and to date the only TR outfit on the (PS1) european server to achieve the maximum of 10 million outfit points.

We have have an open recruitment policy, we only ask that you have your main character within the outfit, that you join the oufit squads and try to fit in with the ongoing operations (e.g. recall to the foothold in order to load up a gal or to regroup when asked).

We have a structured organisation, it's being run by a council of five and appointed officers and we work for the good of the Empire to bring peace and harmony at the point of a gun.

For operations we are working towards having two divisions, ground pounders and aircav. Ground pounders will use galaxies, tanks and whatever is needed while aircav will use A2A and A2G mossies and be recon and rapid response.

Promotion within the outfit is perfectly possible. I know because I started as a recruit too.

I invite you to join us. If you're interested check out www.outcasters.net or find one of the following people ingame:

CrashSplash
    Cupid
    Darkard
    L4G
    PC32435
    SparksMKII
    Darko
    Squirrelli
    JACKAL
    JointStrikeFighter
    Kingwi11y
  2. Crashsplash

If you're looking for an outfit, English speaking but multinational please check out www.outcasters.net and register.

Thanks
  3. pavelman

sorry I do not speak the language perfectly. The possibility of another time lucky