Other May roadmap stuff?

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by giltwist, Apr 24, 2013.

1. giltwist

The long lattice test time has been much appreciated. However, May has a TON of new stuff:

• Sunderer update
    • Implants
    • MAX update
    • Infiltrator Update
    • Buggy
    Would it be possible to get some of these up on the test server? While the vehicle stuff is less likely to be game breaking, the two class updates as well as implants could dramatically affect gameplay just as much as the lattice system. These deserve long playtest times. I would happily write extensive reviews of the infiltrator update including videos.
    • Up x 3
  2. Ash87

The Buggies are the only thing we know is nearly in the test server, everything else we haven't gotten any word on.

I'm with Giltwist here though, I'd test the hell out of infiltrator stuff.

Honestly though, currently there is nothing more I can really test outside of peak hours on Saturday PTS events. I've run to every base, documented what problems I observed.
  3. giltwist

Implants, Infiltrators, Player-Generated Missions, Sunderers... We're coming into the second week of May. I appreciate that you devs are still ironing out lattice and MAXes, but you must surely have at least an inkling of what's coming out for these. I really appreciate the long playtest times on game-changing updates, and you've got a LOT scheduled for this month. Even if nothing's testable, could you guys at least update the appropriate Roadmap threads so the community can give you conceptual feedback? Obviously, I'd most like to actually test it to give you some hard numbers, but anything would be very much appreciated.