Other Infiltrator Guns

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Benton!, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Benton!

Hey guys, I just noticed there are two infiltrator weapons that are sniper rifles, but have ironsights. One is a bolt action and one is a semi-auto. I was wondering how they compare to the scout rifles.
  2. TheCF

For pure stats, see https://docs.google.com/a/dansomusi...vNLMApVdEtIU1NKenEzNzZOSWNaanFqSUVxLWc&gid=12
    Haven't tried them though. I actually only now realized that there is a sniper with the description of being better suited for short-mid range... I had my targets set on the Semi-auto Scout Rifle, but now I'm not so sure... What optics can these Snipers have? I assume it's the same for all three factions ( I go TR).

If these can have the same optics as a scout rifle, including a laser dotty, I think I just found the weapon of my choice.
  3. Tnsr

The ones with iron sights can only go up to 4x (or 6x?) scopes
  4. Chestor

Haven't looked since beta but the SAS-R only went up to 4x
  5. Kich

SAS-R only goes up to 4x and you can't put a laser sight on it. It's got a quick bolt on it though, so once you get a rhythm you can pump out shots pretty quickly. I am using it with suppressor for mid range flanking. Haven't tried the scout rifles yet.
  6. Benton!

Yeah I am looking into these as an alternative for the scout rifles. The semi-auto Impetus one looks interesting, it does more damage then the scout rifle, with less recoil, same CoF, faster rate of fire, same mag size, and a longer reload time. You can equip up to a 4x scope on it.