Oshur and Esamir feel unfinished

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneShadowWarrior, Dec 6, 2022.

1. OneShadowWarrior

Oshur and Esamir has some of the best artwork brought to the game to date. My hats off to probably some really great stuff added to maps to date. However..........

The work feels unfinished. Why in gods name did you ever make capture points with construction bases? This was a prime example of Planetside trying to do to many things at once and did another unfinished job on construction bases, When they first came online I was excited about construction bases thinking it would be the ultimate engineer supplement to help badly built bases and giving the players the ability to give and organic every flowing existing base with more tools to change up shoddy designs. Instead we created outposts that seperated the player base as a whole.

Why wasn't Shattered Warpgate been put dead center to really showcase it with a ancient alien base that we could have all gotten excited about? Wonderful lush jungles, caverns and places that I guess we will never see and Esamir that had some good basic bases, now has junk bases and honestly I have no clue why Esamir got canned so bad, several of the bases I did actually like.

Lastly, Oshur needs more traditional bases, get rid of construction capture zones, they are worthless. You folks need to carve up better bases and get to the grindstone of basics again.
  2. JibbaJabba

Chuckles in construction base...