Operation "Miller Boycott"

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by blashyrk92, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UberBonisseur

It's photoshopped
  2. Sekaszy

And what? This fine to you that only ones have a fun durning Alerts are TR ?
  3. Lampenfieber

Waiting for SOE to server balance?

[IMG]

Its not gonna happen bro, create a char in another server or leave the game.
  4. Frenk

NEVER!!! I WILL FIGHT TERRORISTS AND SPACE 'MURICANS untill server change token will be available
  5. MGP

Can't say for all the TR, but me and whole BRTD aren't having that much fun either.
  6. MGP

:eek:
  7. Ash87

So there is a new article out today, and I thought I would link it here: Link

The long and short of what I want people to look at is the things that are presented as ways to deal with the population issues surrounding Alerts.

So, Bounties on overpopulated factions, and scaling the target necessary for overpopulated factions. So the more overpopulated you become, the more people are going to be hunting you, and the greater of an accomplishment you have to do, in order to win the Alert.

Do people think these kinds of things would work?
  8. Van Dax

The problem is that while we can get the outfits to focus on TR, the randoms will do whatever they want.
  9. PastalavistaBB

It's all about "Tactical Superiority". Now drop and give me 20 Private!
    • Up x 1
  10. Sekaszy

Between "We will to this" and "Its aleady here" there is big hole. i call this hole reality.
  11. korpisoturi

1. in miller TR HAVE 4-8% pop advantage basically 24/7 when no alerts going wich is huge pop diffrence espcially in primetime , sure there is some hours in a week when pops are even or TR might have even lowest pop but that is very rare and anyone who try to deny that is either fool OR is TR player who wants to keep the "edge", AND wants to keep winning without any real difficulties.

2. in alerts biggest broblem is not the TR`s CONTINUOUSLY few % global pop advantage (alltough it is one factor), broblem IS human behaviour, PEOPLE DONT WANT TO LOSE,thats why so many players keep empire hopping to winning team, if TR is about to lose alert anyone can see that they pop go low by empire hopping and either NC or VS pops rise depends who wins (not happen often)

3. NC and VS for f.... sakes stop attacking each other like total idiots when TR have huge pop advantage(90+%of the time), it dont need to be total ceasefire as long as some key/skilled/capapble outfits dont attack each others all the time , there is allways some randoms keep attacking but they are not broblem as long as "main" outfits from each sides understand that "enemy of my enemy is my friend" (with the limits) with little "bonding" and incoming fracture/striker nerfs NC/VS could make TR PLAYERS FLOODING to the forums how unfair everything is lol?
  12. Sekaszy

Yeaaaaa.
    When TR Outfit Max Crash(EVERYWERE) its like "We need just break they defence line, zerg will follow and support"

When Vanu do Max Crash(Esamir/Amerish) "Ok we are only one here, we are outnumbered, we cant get support because everyone else who could help have important tasks in other places, push to point and secure it, okey?"

It must be nice to live in world where your smallest mistake didint make your fraction lost your last base....
  13. Nonorf

Yep indeed today is one of the 2 or 3 days in a month where VS has more pop than TR.
    But 90% of the time it is TR->NC->VS , with vs28-30% pop...
  14. shovat

I can post screen shots as well, it's fun!

[IMG]
  15. DG-MOD-02

Boycotts are not permitted per the SOE Forum Guidelines.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.