Only 1 locked continent AND no damage inside warpgates.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mrrobinator, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Mrrobinator

This afternoon after the update, i noticed that there were 3 continents unlocked and only 1 locked.
    And i must say, the entire gameplay for the time it lasted was much much better.
    Because i could choose wether i wanted to go solo flying or join a big battle in a platoon or just cap some 1-12 fight bases.
    Now i figured out it was a bug, since there are 2 locked continents again.

Now my idea is pretty much:
    Only lock 1 continent at the time, I really think it will improve the gameplay and make everyone happy
    Person 1 is happy because he can fight in 48+ fights
    Person 2 is happy because he can do some solo playing
    Person 3 is happy because he can capture some small fight bases
    Person 4 is happy because he and his squad can do some work without having to make a platoon 2 do anything of use.
    Person 1-2-3-4 are all happy because they can choose what they want to do and they have 1 locked continent
    Oh and one more thing, i really think you should disable damage in the warpgate because its just not safe and fun anymore.
    You cant stand at a terminal without being teamkilled you cant spawn a mosquito without being crushed by a galaxy, and hackers every once in a while use it as well

Thank you