OMG New Air Alert...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Silkensmooth, Jun 12, 2018.

1. LaughingDead

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's still a mass spamfest. Whoever can throw the most lag inducing ESFs/galaxies at the wormhole for any skyguard beneath it wins. It's a clunky as **** alert and doesn't really alleviate the problem that people want to get into flying, it just shows them that if they travel in this general direction and keep going in this general direction, they can fly into a mass air ball and learn how to barely aim at terrible pilots that are trying to do the same thing. Sure it's a nicer level playing field but it doesn't teach them how to defend against an opposing AI ESF or lib or anything trying to shoot at them back.
  2. dreyone

I've been playing on Connery since around 2014 and it worked just fine for me back then. I never, ever had the sort of horrible latency issues that Connery has now. Never. I'd honestly be willing to pay DBG upwards of $100 to be able to play the version of the game from 2014. It was objectively better in so many ways.
  3. ridicOne

4. dreyone