OMG! Loving Vanu's new ES Max Ability! (VS Exclusive Update, suck it TR and NC!)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheRunDown, Jul 29, 2015.

1. TheRunDown

When did you guys release this new ability?
    It's so awesome, it's like PlanetSide 1 now..

Maxes Jumping about, impossible to hit.. Ahh the nostalgia is finally coming back to PlanetSide 2!

/Sarcasm off..
    • Up x 2
  2. Scorpion97

Calm down,there are Players with much worse netcodes
  3. Shatteredstar

Where is that cropping up? I miss ps1 stuff too much to not see
  4. Tommyp2006

It's a bug that's been in the game for months. Player thinks he's a light assault but has the health of and looks like a max to everyone else.
    • Up x 1
  5. Dualice

Someone else reported this exact same bug not too long ago, but on the receiving end. They had transmogrified into some weird MAX-light assault hybrid.

I notice this guy's shields were flashing when you hit him, like he was a non-MAX infantry. Also the death prompt told you he was a light assault. So he was a light assault, with a MAX's hit points and character model...? Weird stuff.

*EDIT* Guy above beat me to it :p
  6. Shatteredstar

So what you're saying is I need to play more light assault.
  7. Tommyp2006

No you need to play more max. You have to be a max for it to happen, it's a revive bug as far as I know.
    • Up x 1
  8. Shatteredstar

I already do that! All hail Blueshift or Mercy. And peace be upon the bursters
  9. MouthFulofCrabs

waiting for the forums to say "OP NEEDS NERF GAME BREAKING!!!!" waiting... gonna go grab some popcorn brb
  10. AlterEgo

Taste the technology, motherfudgas!