OMG I feel so bad. I intentionally team killed. In cold blood.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ironeddie, Jul 4, 2014.

1. ironeddie

So I've been mostly playing TR. Tonight I thought I'd go back to my VS for a change.

I'd been playing a bit on Hossin when I decided to switch to Amerish. Went to the wg then hit instant action.

Then idk In that drop pod I just plain forgot I was VS. So once landed I ran off into the base. Saw an enemy chased. He had stopped so I ran up uncloaked and shot. Sure I got the friendly fire message. But it was all to late my finger & my underboss had done it's dirty work. I'd killed a fellow VS. Soon as his body hit the floor I realised my error and ran off in shame. Sent the guy a grovelling apology. What's worse he was only a low br. Probably new to the game. Certainly confused as to why some *** hat br 51 friendly had run up to him and gunned him down.

I've never felt so stupid in my life.
    • Up x 3
  2. Silus

*Pats on the shoulder* Don't stress broseph, it happens to the best of us.

Honestly I've taken to performing field-executions on spawnroom warriors. Shotgun to the 'ol brainpan.
    • Up x 2
  3. Udnknome

I've done this.... I primarily play NC.

Switched to VS one night..

Team killed about 4 people with a MAX (including another MAX) before I remembered I was VS....
    • Up x 1
  4. ironeddie

Proper ******* brain dead moment. I didn't get a tell back from the guy hope he didn't take it personally. Easily this is in my top five dumbest moments in ps2.
  5. Whatupwidat

I don't execute people, but I go by the rule now that "If my gun is firing, I'm not lifting off the trigger just because some ******** teammate jumped in front of me to shoot too"

As a result I've killed 14 or so fellow NC this month lol.
    • Up x 1
  6. Prudentia

I got a HS TK on a fellow VS. with the phaseshift. i wanted to hipfire a guy right infront of me and hit him 100m further away... i couldn't even see him in Hossin fog... i mean... seriously... how can you explain that properly?
    tough hitting a Scythe with a Magrider AP gun when you want to shot a Infantry guy is even worse...
  7. Iridar51

Crime and punishment.
    Edit: nvm, didn't realize the TK was an accident.
  8. Ownasaurusrex

Planetside, as an MMO, engenders chaotic gameplay. I witness this most when people jump in the way of rocket primary heavies.
  9. Yaesu

After a couple months on my VS I jumped on my TR for a couple days. They need to make 'a' hot key for "Opps, sorry about that!"

Also forgot how CRAPPY TR weapons are. Want my VS SMG on my TR.
  10. Necron

Words to live by. I do this ALL THE TIME. If I am shooting and you step in front of me... well, it is your fault you are dead. Now if only the game would not threaten to lock me when people use my guns to commit suicide.
    • Up x 2
  11. Yaesu

Doncha LOVE the goofs who come back and kill you after they walked in front of you??
  12. Wafflepancake

[IMG]

Then again,
    I've done the same thing....
  13. DrPapaPenguin

Don't worry, it stops being embarassing and starts being amusing after your first dozen times :D
  14. Pikachu

Today I was going to drop an ammo pack for my team mate in front of me, but I pressed 'g' instead of 'f' by accident and I carry stickies.
    • Up x 2
  15. Ken Photon

Sometimes when I'm an engineer or a medic and I want to repair/heal somebody, I accidentally have my primary gun out... And I press the LMB... And you know the rest. I've been lucky to not TK anyone yet though, but I've come close.
  16. IamDH

I say he deserved it
  17. Frosty The Pyro

in times were IFF is iffy, just take good ol Uzgobs advice and you will never need to worry again

[IMG]

You hit em and they died, they were obviously on the other team.
    • Up x 2
  18. Pirbi

I've ran into a room of nc looking for a heal and realized I was VS.
  19. Taemien

Spam V2 and someone will try to heal you. Thats when you knife them. Now the hilarious part is when you get a tell yelling at you for TKing lol.
    • Up x 1
  20. Roland2TowerCame

So glad you Vanu when you did this, now I can say,

"What have you done child?"
    "I TK'd"
    "This is very serious my son, supplicate with 30 Hail Vanu's and thy slate will be clean, go in spandex"
    • Up x 1