OMFG! OMFG1 IS OUT!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by codeForge, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MFP_TK_01

Would you like a hug?
    • Up x 11
  2. Zazulio

I can't wait to try it out! And now we seem to be focusing on game balance, ye? Please tell me that we can expect to see some good news for the Flash?
  3. CptFirelord

:oops:yes..
  4. IamDH

Some one needs to get that "Its Happening" gif over here :)
    • Up x 1
  5. IamDH

To be fair, they didnt say that it would actually work. All they said was you'll get more FPS :D
  6. faykid

EU servers have been having problems with inactive terminals and random disconnects.

after this patch, i get this bug every time. tried 6 times already, i either crash or get in - and nothing works, and i get disconnected within 2 minutes

why do i post here? because i already filed a support ticket - to no avail, and already posted in the technical support forum - without any response from the devs

i bet your patch is good, BUT LET ME SEE IT FOR MYSELF ALREADY!
    • Up x 2
  7. Hatesphere

you don't need to alt tab when its windowed. just hit alt to un focus your cursor then click on what you want on the tool bar. been doing this for months with no crashes.
  8. EMP1RE

I think this is very artistic... I want a copy to put on my bedroom wall.

Could you actually get it with the shield thing on the HUD not in the way?
  9. FocusLight

This.

Seriously CptFirelord, QUIT YOUR WHINING. Serious optimizations were needed and the devs took their needed time to deliver it, as requested by everyone but a lucky few. It's here now, so deal with it.
    • Up x 1
  10. Darkwulf

U mad bro?

L2P noob!
    • Up x 1
  11. Selerox

Dear god some people cannot stop whining can they?

They worked hard to try and improve them game. We get a better game from it

Where is the downside?! Where?! No, seriously, this isn't a rhetorical question, I'm actually asking.
    • Up x 2
  12. shinything

This, please fix this. I filed an issue about it on PTS but I thought I was the only one. The new font is unreadable even at a standstill in the warpgate on a friendly. Please increase the contrast and the kerning.
  13. CptFirelord

14. Epic High Five

TETSUOOOOOOOOO

TETSUOOOOOOO!!!!
    • Up x 1
  15. BoomBoom4You

You guys did this update the right way. Obviously a ton of effort went into this. Congrats and good work.
    • Up x 1
  16. AngryPlayer

Man... that takes too long :(
  17. gigastar

Well i just tried to log in for the first time since the update.

And as soon as i spawned my game crashed to desktop.

I guess i better wait for the next patch.
  18. Hatesphere

few issues with the HUD i noticed. the generator icons are not always updating correctly, was just at a tech plant and it was saying on my mini-map that all the gens are down when they are not.
  19. Darkwulf

20. bobek388

Ok so what's next? Maybe release Hossin before next performance update to keep people interested? :)