Old Issues Not Addressed, New Issues From Recent Update

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by HateHoppersWJetpacks, May 20, 2015.

1. Plastikfrosch

yeah, looks a lot more like that (or the video quality is too bad to see the X popping up). and often enough shotgun pellets will go directly through and enemy ( you can see the shots in the wall in those cases) because the pellets seem to materialize 1-3 meters behind the in front of the shotgun and an enemy who stands within this space wont get hurt even if you have a non moving target. Thats bugside and another reason why i normally dont like shotguns.
  2. HateHoppersWJetpacks

After today's patch, the first thing I notice is bonus exp is already broken on the first alert I joined around noon Eastern Time. And that immediately turned me off from this game.

And many players don't realize until I point it out. This issue is effecting both members and non-members. If you are fighting in an alert, you should get 30% floor, and any additional for defending bases, squad boost/member boost and population boost if you're under pop. Members get 50% more than that automatically. So their floor should be 80%. But yet I've heard a member have 55% on an alert continent today. I have EXP boosts which I refuse to use, until the exp bonus issues have been fixed.

DGC hasn't even addressed that they've removed squad 'Mission Bonus', completely from the game in the patch that added intra-facility specific objectives (overload generator, cap Point A, etc). Prior to the change, if you followed your squad and you fought in the "Mission" base, you would get a bonus of 5% for small, 10% large (3 point bases) and 15% for Tech/Bio/Amp. That way players are incentivized to defend friendly bases and attack the same base with squads. Now that there is no 'Mission Bonus', I've observed no instances where that is not 0, why should you stick with your squad? You'll get more EXP from simply defending a Biolab/Amp/Tech... Players are actually incentivized to ignore their squads unless they're defending bases.

In any case, the next time you wonder why you don't have enough certs for that 1K unreasonably priced gun or other upgrade. It isn't because you didn't buy membership. Although that would help. But the game is actively penalizing your exp gains, and DGC refuses to address and fix this major issue.
  3. HateHoppersWJetpacks

Here's the video, bonus exp broken.. Oh Lord Vanu...

4. Pandora's Lunchbox

New update broke my game - it now won't load past the main menu map screen. I'll save my comment about that.
  5. HateHoppersWJetpacks

My disappointments just keeps building up... Nanite of the Dead is back right?! That's supposed to bring some excitement right? Of course, the first thing I find when I login, and put on my masks from last year, including the Skull Blanc that's supposed to boost exp by 20%, I see it does no such thing. I've tried removing it, putting it back on. Re-logging and no additional exp bonus. I am at a literal lost for words at how persistent exp problems I've had for about half a year.. And DBC refuses to do anything about it despite me working every available channel.... Just unbelievable...
  6. sjtw_w_stot

Yep, PS2 was on its last leg with me. This does it. Tah-ha.
    Anyone that knows me in game and wants to reach me, I'll be on Firefall.
  7. Caydn

laggy piece of **** its like wading thru water since the latest fix yesterday