Old Deal

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FateJH, Jun 10, 2017.

1. FateJH

This is something that happened to me a long time ago in as far as this game is concerned. 2013? 2014? I don't really remember the date.

It was quite a ways into my normal play session. I do know I was on the hill looking down upon Zurvan Pump Station, near the bridge from the Crown to Palisades, though I also know that has nothing to do with it. Quite suddenly, my screen was invaded by a game window opening up in the center that was offering some sort of deal in the Depot, or maybe it was in purchasing SC, and was offering to take me "there." My kneejerk popup senses triggered and I closed the window very promptly, only a few seconds later realizing that I couldn't possibly have gotten a formal adware popup like that. I didn't read it clearly enough and, because I was playing alone at the time, I didn't get to mention it to anybody. I've never gotten anything like it ever since and I had entirely forgotten about it until now. What I do remember is how out of place it felt.

Did anyone ever get a surprise "deal in the Depot" window before?
  2. T.A.94

sounds interessting but never heared of something like that before
  3. breeje

never seen or heard about this, playing from the start (not beta)
    maybe it was a gift from a dev, heard they handed out some codes for a free weapon
    but i don't know how these gifts/codes are send out
  4. DeadlyOmen

Been playing since the beginning, never saw it.