old bugs that were partially solved now back with gu11.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by daddy86, Jun 21, 2013.

1. daddy86

there are seceral old bugs that have come back, there some new ones aand the hotfix didnt solve the one i will list.

- Burster not registering hits (old bug back from the dead)

- massive fps drops and 20 sec later game crashes even high specs have it (old bug)

- no stable fps it keeps going up and down by 20 all the while no matter how quiet or busy.

- people warping and now also flickering on screen (old bug)

- serverlag, waiting more then 5 sec to acces a terminal etc

- just the standard crash to desktop.

- platoon setup even when set to outfit, still randoms seem to get in mostly lvl 1 new accounts.

I will not even rage or critisize anymore im just worn out doing it and it doesn't help anyway. but your Q.O.L and game peformance policy for patches now seems to be off to a great start (sarcasm)
    • Up x 2
  2. daddy86

well another hotfix passed and the problems are still there but i guess it was for the login issues.

But seriously, i cannot play eighter i play half an hour where one moment i have 50 fps and then magicly drops to 1 and then 30 sec later i crash or i crash 30 sec after logging in. as soon as enemy shows up with more then 2 squads i get this and its not just me it a large part of my outfit with both low end and high end machines.

Its getting really annoying and also, why is it always in the weekend :(
    Please put out a hotfix because this issue was solved before and now its back
    • Up x 1
  3. Demonkush

My main problem is flickering and warping vehicles, I haven't noticed players warping much but the vehicles are so bad for me I can't even play. I had a friendly harasser slowly rotate with no gravity for about a minute and then instantly warp to supposedly it's actual position, and enemy vehicles warp and flicker so much I can't even hit them with rockets, not to mention being gunner in most vehicles now is almost impossible to gun because we're warping so much.
    • Up x 1
  4. daddy86

yep, and thats a bug (or feature as SOE calls it) that was solved before
  5. Kozmyk

Same old post update desync, warping, non-hit detection, crashes ... :rolleyes:
    Need hot fixes ASAP
    I wonder will these hotfixes come this weekend or will we have to wait until Monday?
  6. daddy86

monday at the earliest
  7. LibertyRevolution

I played for a 3 hour session today, didn't experience any of the stuff your mentioning.
  8. Kozmyk

Were you in big battles on Mattherson?
    Servers get full and the game falls apart.
    Especially right after a GU before they apply the fixes.
  9. LibertyRevolution

nope, I play on waterson.

Mattherson needs a new hamster?
    • Up x 1
  10. BlackDove

Try playing on Briggs. It's completely screwed.
  11. daddy86

my server is cobalt, apart from the fps stutter which clearly is population related all the other bugs i mentioned are really breaking the game and some are just annoying.

my point is that most of it is stuff that was fixed in the past and now broke again
  12. eldarfalcongravtank

stuff that i encountered recently:
    - much more crash-to-desktops and 'ps2 stopped working' errors after GU11, it wasnt that terrible before the patch
    - spawn-on-squadleader is very buggy as i often fall through the ground, get squashed by static objects, get stuck between walls of buildings etc. usually, the world wont render properly after spawning on the squadleader, or it will take a long time to render fully
    - the glow when a friendly infil is cloaked won't work always
  13. 10kVolts

I'm sporting a GTX 780 coupled with an overclocked i7-950 processor and 6GB of RAM and not even absolute minimum settings is enough to prevent the shotty fps... First day back after a long absence and computer upgrade and PS2 plays no better than it did before... great.
  14. asmodai

Not just the burster. Base turret AA hits also suddenly stop. Got a few kills, then suddenly all I can manage is display explosion animations on enemy planes, but no "hit" mark or sound were played, despite me being the only AA hitting said plane. Really great to have when your base gets swarmed by airplanes.

A very bad bug indeed. Mine doesn't crash. thankfully. Some folks also mentioned they had to go back one Nvidia release to avoid consistent CTDs.

It's almost as if this GU11 was developed on top of an older release branch of the code. That, or a bad merge between branches.

Edit: EU-Ceres in my case.
  15. Kozmyk

It certainly seems like that.
    Each time there's a new update the OLD Bugs reappear.
  16. daddy86

yep i got this one confirmed from members too. we even had it when MLG recorded us this friday
  17. AuraBliss

I have as well and Its accually happening on more than one computer which is odd. Both are good computers and can run the game on medium settings with no fps dropping [till now]. One is a laptop with a ATI GPU and the other is a desktop with Nvidia GPU. Same problems are occuring on both mechines also they both have quad core cpu. I never had problems till the 10th update with just a little drop of 15fps here and there.

These problems started on sunday and I accually had no problems on saturday.