Ok this is getting out of hand....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HellasVagabond, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellasVagabond

Ok it seems that most people are starting to switch to the TR now that the geniuses decided to buff the Prowler.
    On top of that the reaver is still broken, our guns are still spraying bullets around and the damage we Should do like the most hard punching faction in the game is NOWHERE to be found.
    The result ? The TR are dropping us like flies. The VS have always been OP so we got used to them in time but the TR as well ? What should we do ? The Prowler beats everything on the ground (30% more damage than even the Vanguard), the Mossie is a lot more agile than the Reaver (and smaller/faster) so we are left with a MAX that's not even better than the TR MAX.
    SOE please get your act together otherwise the life span of PS2 will be nothing like that of the original, that i can vouch for.
  2. Big Cyz

Play on a diff server. Sounds like NC on yours are scrubs
    • Up x 2
  3. HellasVagabond

I am not leaving Miller because everyone decided to join the TR. Besides that's not the issue, the issue is that people who know not about games shouldn't be making them. I mean come on, we've been screaming for months for them to make some balances to the game even a child who's played Battlefield could figure out. Yet it's like talking to a brick wall and nothing is ever done right.
  4. jshaw

NC is "hard mode" or not noob friendly. it takes a while to get used to the weapons. Even when you get used to them you still get that bad luck fight where you hit nothing but the ground and air... kind of sucks.
  5. HellasVagabond

It sucks when you get hit by a TR a lot easier and then you come here and hear them complain about recoil and accuracy......It's so stupid that this is what annoys me most.
    On a side note it seems that the devs did something to our weapons. They don't feel as strong anymore. Had 8 close encounters with TRs today and all 8 ended with me on the ground and with their shields not even down.
  6. kill

TR is like playing the game on easy mode, NC is like playing the game on hard mode. Of course it shouldn't be like that since this is a multi player game but it just is. Fortunately not everyone knows about the easy mode TR why NC's population still is decent.
  7. RadarX

Closing this up. If you have concerns with vehicle balance please feel free to discuss it constructively in the Vehicles section.
    • Up x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.