Ok played couple hours as NC...again

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slyguy65, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Sinoby

OP, your post lost any credibility after you said, that Gaus SAW is bad at range.
    And reaver still sucks, since it has nothing special about it, while having lots of downsides.
    • Up x 2
  2. TeknoBug

Um, it's the other way around, it's a little better at range.
    HAHA check them again, they shake like hell.
    My only TR gun I have attachments on is the T1 Cycler, I use the default ironsight on the T9 Carv and Trac-5.

Let me put it this way, my NC became much more effective after I puchased the GD-7F, AC-X11, Reaper DMR, EM6 and GD-22S- NC default guns aren't very good, meanwhile I have purchased only the bolt action sniper rifle on TR (I did trial a handful of different guns) and have had good results with TR default guns.
  3. Bambolero

+1

OP you are an embarrassment for your faction.
  4. vaxx

Look at this guy post history. Its whine after whine, after whine.

I dont think anyone can read his posts, and take hime seriously. I have never seen more cry posts from anyone on this forum. Seriously.
  5. NoctD

Right - this coming from some TR guy on Waterson where TR despite their huge pops can't seem to deal with the Vanu hold on Indar, and most just run off to Esamir/Amerish to avoid fighting directly with Vanu.

Also seeing some of the NC responses here makes me just as skeptical if some know about the other factions.

The TR CARV will demolish a Gauss SAW at closer ranges all the time. The main drawback now is switching between it and the missile launcher is slow. Vanu of course has the Orion without the CARV drawbacks, no bullet drop... the only issue with the Orion is vertical recoil and no compensator. Aside from that, its just about perfect.

And for an NC to say all NC carbines are garbage is just as bad. The GD-7F totally outclasses TR carbines.

The biggest chasm/gap in balance though is none of the above. The Mosquito is an absolute gem to fly, and the Reaver is a total brick you want to hit your head against.
  6. Phattie

You are a cretin. Please stop playing games. Infact, just stop living. Do that.
  7. Wibin

Yep, VS is so OP.

That's why TR waste VS all day on Connery.

You are right though, the TR snipers suck.
    I rarely get killed by TR snipers, but I'll get killed by NC snipers all the time, even while playing against TR.
    NC know their snipers are good, so they come shoot both of us. haha.

I'm just not seeing your guys complaints with guns.
    If the factions were so bad, vs would have you guys in your WG's all the time and you'd never be able to leave, and nobody would play anything but VS.....

Yeah.
    To bad thats not true except on 1 server.
  8. Wibin

I loose with the Orion vs the T9 all the time.
    It's recoil is a PITA.

Arguing bullet drop on an energy weapon is silly. haha.
  9. Vertabrae

10:30 am and already voted as the stupidest post of the day. OP either you're dumb as a box of rocks, or just a really bad troll.
  10. Sharpe

11. Dreez

Vanu assault rifles are OP as FK and needs to be brought down in both Accuracy and Rate of fire.

I dare anyone who claims they are not OP, so do tests which shows the rifles are balanced towards the
    other factions.
  12. CaptainYamerica

o_O
  13. Dreez

Maybe the NC weapons are fine.. but the Vanu weapons are NOT fine. Through all my years in mmo's i have never
    seen such huge imbalance in weaponry. The difference in rate of fire and accuracy between the Vanu assault rifles
    and all others, is insane.

I dare anyone to provide stats and numbers that shows the Vanu Assault rifles are balanced.
  14. hostilechild

its amazing when i see TR complaining about VS or NC. Just can't stop laughing.

I kill far more VS and die far less to them than TR (i probably have died more to VS vehicles than infantry, definitely close).

The 2 classes i see most are LA/HA and having played them on each side TR has the best starter guns (uncerted). Pay money/get certs then NC are not bad. VS i always felt were somewhere in between.

Just every faction, every gun has its situation it excels at and if you meet them there you respawn in .5sec
  15. lobe44

That is completely wrong the VS is better than the other two factions combined for a few reasons.

1: Their weapons have long range at no real cost to damage not to mention all their recoils are pretty minimal.

2: The magrider is just LIGHTYEARS better than the other tanks period.. It is better in every singe feasible way and it can go basically anywhere.

3: They generally have the highest numbers or at the very least are a very close second in every server. So all of those bonuses + they usually outnumber the other factions by 70+ people at any given time. Oh and don't even get me started about Indar....
  16. MykeMichail

Moderators please remove troll post like you removed mine.
  17. Mustakrakish

Another quality thread.
  18. JohnnyMaverik

1. Wrong, we have the longest range until max damage fall off, but our max damage reduction is higher than the other two, for example, the SAW does 167 damage per headshot minimum, it'll do that at 85m, it'll do that at 180m, the Carv does 125 damage per headshot minimum, it does that at 65m and it'll do the same at 180m again, the Orion does 112 damage per headshot, but only reaches that at 115m, so yes, it has a longer journey to max damage fall off, but at 115m, both a SAW and a Carv do MORE damage than the Orion... yes more. This is common across all NC, TR and VS weapons.

2. The Magrider is the weakest tank in terms of HP, get up behind a Magrider and put something explosive up it's backside and it will feel it. Yes I agree, Magrider is a very, very good tool, and I have an easier time in it than a Vanguard, but there are ways to counter Magriders and ways to counter Magrider spam (rocket pods do the job). Only reason Magrider is so awesome is it's hover ability, take that away and you'll see it go from the best to the worst, already has the worst bullet drop and lowest HP, more gun stability true but personally I drive a Vanguard quite often and don't find it much harder to hit stuff, just harder to find nice positions.

3. I know for a fact there are servers where VS is not well represented, on Miller TR have the highest pop followed by VS followed by NC, but we're talking 2/3% different between each. Considering Miller is the highest pop server, I'm inclined to put more behind those numbers than one crappy deserted US server that some big VS outfit picked to roll on so of course it has a high VS pop. As for Indar, on Miller TR do the same with Amerish, and NC have finally gotten a decent hold on Esamir, problem with the design, not the factions.
  19. nukularZ

So what is this account named that you've apparently played NC so much on?
  20. LameFox

What.