Oh my gosh, the landing gear

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Akeita, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Akeita

Is bugged, it was bugged since Adam and Eve was deported from the garden of god , when are you going to fix this ?

I'm so annoyed by those ugly reaver/mossie landing gear so much I have to land on the ground again and take off just to fix it, I wish I can float, the dreams of being a Scythe :(
    • Up x 1
  2. XXBLACKATTACKXX

When I am in a mosi, I ram building and other mosis and live.
    When I am in a scythe and touch another scythe we explode.
    I don't get it.
    Also mosi and reaver can hover verticly
    Scythe falls to ground
    I would trade the hover land for the mosis ability to crash and live and verticle hover

I don't know if you're mosis blow up when crashing into a building but mine don't seem to do so.
  3. Tycoh

It'll be fixed when SOE stops being SOE
    • Up x 5
  4. Akeita

LANDING
    GEAR
    • Up x 3
  5. z1967

I have to ram the ground in order to get them to go up. I need to put a sticky note next to my computer to remind me that the warp gate invincibility is off :|
  6. Akeita

Or you should just make a habit of not crashing into the ground every time you pull an ESFs from warpgate just for fun :p
  7. eldarfalcongravtank

wait, why is this a problem? it's not like the ESF is less aerodynamic with landing gear down or anything.

it's also not an issue UNLIKE WITH THE LIBERATOR WHERE IT SUCKS BECAUSE GUNNER CANT SEE FO REEL
  8. IamDH

Also, the random incorrect map icons have been around here since i joined the game. It shows a destroyed gen on the map and its fine. Add this to the incorrect cap flipping and its irritating
  9. IamDH

I believe it does impact the speed although i cant confirm this
  10. Akeita

It's annoying brah, flying like that is like walking outside without a pant and your thinging hanging/flying everywhere landing gear also make me feel like my ESFs hitbox is bigger and I'm fat, not as sexy thin as a mossie without a landing gear bug
  11. Kit0

Don't know what you're talking about OP...

I enjoy it when I'm flying low and the ground on Amerish suddenly renders up from the abyss to catch my landing gear causing my Reaver to plow nose first into the unforgiving earth.

Or how about when flying close to the trees on Indar trying to evade a tail, only to have one reach out with it's bountiful boughs and hook my shiny skids like we were two long lost friends and dragging me into a crushing embrace.

Being completely serious though, they need to give us a button to "raise" the landing gear. *sigh* :rolleyes:
  12. Stigma

It's weird because firstit was broken just like it is now, then it got fixed so that it almost never happened anymore, but then it got broken again later...

-Stigma
  13. Squeeck

Yeah... it is physically impossible for me to fly if I see the landing gear still out.
    Especially annoying when you are gunning a liberator