Oh lawdy oh lawdy will our prayers be answered??

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Hoki, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Hoki

2. Lazaruz

- Nanoweave will be buffed to allow rank 1 to tank headshots at 10m.
    • Up x 4
  3. Get2dachoppa

[IMG]
    • Up x 4
  4. Sidecar77

5. MrMurdok

Pretty much this.

They need to give us a reason to buy the new sniper rifles, and if the old ones regain OHK ability, what is the point?
    • Up x 1
  6. Mustarde

Cynicism aside, this is the first official recognition of the issue, and given the noise that many of us have made regarding NW vs. BASR's, I think the message has been received.

I will hold my excitement for now... but this could be VERY good. Lets wait and see what details are spelled out.
    • Up x 5
  7. Hoki

New sniper rifles wont sell well regardless for those of us that have become one with our preferred rifles.

I am so used to the SR-7 that i cannot snipe long distance with anything else. Switching to any other BA would be nerfing myself.
  8. Spoprockel

:eek:
    Losfer words...
  9. Jac70

I main Infiltrator and am bored of other Infiltrators crying because they cannot OHK everyone on the battlefield at 200m :rolleyes: Maybe some slight adjustments to tighten the range to a guaranteed headshot kill but it's not the issue that people whine about.

You want to kill people, get a scout rifle and get in close :cool:
    • Up x 1
  10. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Yeah.

It is posts like these that actially make me worry rather than exited about this upcoming "discussion" , as there will be MASSES of hordes saying this kind of thing.

Next thing you know

SOE MOD - " K guys snipers kill people too fast, we needs to buff nano"

And tbh fk...i wouldn't even be suprised...
    • Up x 2
  11. m44v

If you did read to the point of getting bored of those infiltrators you would know that nobody is complaining that infiltrators can't OHK at 200m but at 50-75m.
  12. Sakai

Well, i personally would complain about that too. :) I see no reason why a weapon specifically designed to OHK should not be able to do that at any distance whatsoever.
  13. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Actually it is more annoying to not get a headshot on a guy driving a flash 300m kill due to nano than geting a kill denied at 70m....

That is more of an issiue to me than than close ranges.
  14. m44v

So at 300m all your headshots are to flash drivers? Don't be a spoiled brat, at 300m NW doesn't do anything other than denying you a kill, at 70m it gets YOU killed.
    • Up x 2
  15. Sakai

Why is he being a spoiled brat? I find that attitude amusing, to be honest. In every other FPS no matter what BASR's are OHK. I played BC2 and BF3 on hardcore servers, and if i remember correctly, you didn't even need a headshot to kill someone with bolt action there, just a hit anywhere. No matter the distance. And no one seemed to be complaining about that. I played Arma, and my longest kill there in multiplayer was 1km. One kilometer! Why is it all of a sudden an issue in PS2 now?
    • Up x 2
  16. Lanfeix

I like that I can have defensive option to stop snipers I cant see killing me right out. I hate arma for it, i dont play arma because its not fun, it hours of waiting to be killed by one guy you didn't even see.
    • Up x 1
  17. Messaiga

Oh man, this is amazing. I knew SOE cared, they just didn't have the time before. Good for SOE, optimization, and a serious balance pass. :D This game is about to become 10 times better.
    Edit: Forgot to say dark nights are awesome too.
  18. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Spoiled brat.

Right bro.

No not all shots are at flash, i am simply saying that those shots should be deserved as a kill

And if NW refusing you kill at 70m gets you killed so often...

Pls go play smg mate.
    • Up x 2
  19. Sakai

I'm sorry, but this is not a valid argument. I don't like to be killed at all. Should SOE give me god mode then?
    • Up x 1
  20. m44v

Please tell me where I said that you shouldn't deserve it. I never said that BARs shouldn't headshot at all ranges, I just made a remark to somebody that downplayed the NW problem because "200 meters".

Right, right. We all know that SMG is the only way and that anyone that wants to do something different should suck it up.