nvidia codes expire in 3 days, i have some left

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, Jul 30, 2013.

1. siiix

i have a few gear up pack codes, i ran out of time i cant sell them on ebay anymore

and 1 5000sc code

$3.50 for the gear up packand $35 for 5000sc

the gear up pack contains :Infantry Camo, (all classes)
    Weapon Camo, (all weapons)
    Exclusive Gun,
    7 Day XP Boost,
    7 Day Resource Boost
    (equivalent to 2500 Station Cash)

i live in downtown toronto
    you can pick it up in person, paypal or bitcoin (0.035 and 0.35)

i'm not fake
    andrew 647-339-0005
    siiix@acanac.net for paypal
    1BoL3nGWtX8So5M6VjYHgo7Gdt1wGE6TNf for coin
  2. Wezdor

How many codes do you have left? Do i have to come pick them up in person if i want them or will you send them over the internet if paid by paypal? I'd be interested in taking two gear up packs.
  3. Cirevam

Well if you can't sell them in time, I'm sure someone around here can take them off your hands ;)
  4. f0d

ill take a gear up pack
  5. siiix

of course i send them, but if someone is local , i dont mind cash... some people are more comfortable in person

i have about 5 camoflage codes, if i cant sell them i just add them to my account for the boost, but its a waste just for that, and i have enough SC thats why i sell the 5000sc , but obviusly i will use them up last seconds if no one wants them
  6. SuBs

If you'll do $30 for the SC I'll buy it right away.
  7. f0d

so is it cool to get a gear up pack? just need a confirmation before i paypal you the cashola
  8. Sunderer

I sent you my skype info, should be in your inbox.
  9. siiix

yes its cool , i have still all of them no one paid yet
  10. Sunderer

Add me on skype and ill paypal you money.
  11. siiix

i do not see your skype name in my inbox but mine is siiixon
  12. SgtScum

You accept bitcoins? Welp off to seed another trojan on the unsuspecting masses.

Btw I think your flash player needs an upgrade. Hit that install button now!
  13. f0d

payment sent
  14. siiix

Mark paid x1 ... sending now to email
  15. siiix

how the hell do you get a trojan from bitcoins :) you dont even need a computer
    • Up x 1
  16. f0d

yeah nothing wrong with bitcoins - i made around $500ish generating coins back when i had a 6950
    i probably would have sent you some for the codes but i havnt updated the client in ages (and it takes a while to update)
  17. Wezdor

Payment sent, still waiting for the codes.
  18. Wezdor

Got the codes. Thanks. Now i can not support Nvidia and at the same time still have their goodies. Win-win for me! :D
  19. siiix

i think you should be set

---------
    i have a few left and the 5000sc
  20. f0d

code worked eventually (got a few 404 errors from the website)
    thanks siiix