NUC Professional Gaming Outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by zoidbergenstein, Mar 18, 2013.

1. CrazyMike

In basements
  2. rguitar87

3. Genserik

You are the diet coke of Evil, 1 calorie, just not enough.

Love this movie.
  4. Mastermind

How are you falling from such heights with engineer and not dying?
  5. Mastermind

Ejection seat what was i thinking sorry lol brain is moving slow today
  6. Genserik

lol No worries. :)
  7. StaticImpetus

I am the Pride of the Republic. AKA The Terran Storm. I am willing to tryout for your outfit. I will Crush our Enemies.
    • Up x 1
  8. Genserik

I sent you a PM.

One question remains, can you MLG? Can you grow a NUC BEARD? Can you, by yourself, cripple an entire zerg of NC/VS?
    • Up x 1
  9. rguitar87

Not to sound PREYtentious, but I fear no NUC beard!
    • Up x 3
  10. Genserik

What about ILoveBeardHamon? or Pntbeard18? Perhaps the ever elusive SexualTyrannabeard? Or maybe Beardasaur? Maybe Genbeardik (ME)? Or what about all of them combined? NUC Beardatron?
  11. Shanther

Our beards combined CAPTAIN NUCBEARD!
  12. Frizzbro

I've never heard of this outfit. Good to see a newb friendly outfit. Welcome to waterson! :)
  13. Accuser

Oh we're friendly to everyone Frizz, even the newbs on Vanu you hang out with ;)
    • Up x 1
  14. Brayton

Any time I see a camo'd guy running around with one of the commadore hats or see a crap load of harrasers, I figure its you all. Good fights you give, usually wipe the floor with me but good fights none the less.
  15. Dagonlives

o_O

*strokes beard*
  16. Genserik

Thanks, would you mind lending a hand and letting us know how to play the game? A lot of us are kind of like LOL right now. Is there some kind of objective? What weapons do you recommend for TR? Should we swap to Vanu where you are? You seem like an experienced player, is Frizzbro recruiting? Do we sign up somewhere? Can we do like an alliance thing where we hang out and get some pizza?
  17. CaptHaddock

The objective of the game is to level up; the game only really starts when you reach the end-game of BR100. SOE is proving a little slow on releasing more end-game content. I highly recommend the chain blade as the TR weapon, I would avoid the Carv at all costs. I wouldn't swap to Vanu, we have an awful voice pack of how we keep failing ourselves. Frizzbro is recruiting, Frizzsister, Frizzdad, and Frizzmom are currently available - you can sign up on Frizz.com. Purple and red, when mixed make magenta, a horrible color for an alliance and pizza.
  18. Genserik

*holds hands in the air, close together, slowly moving them apart while staring off into the distance*

"Frizzgenta"
    • Up x 3
  19. PoptartGaming

This sounds like an interesting outfit to join. I'm sort of new to the game, but I do play Battlefield. I can take the game seriously and will take orders from squad leaders. My only setback might be that I'm only 15 though.
  20. Genserik

You seem like a cool guy - but we are going to shut down recruiting at this point.

We are going through some changes.