NUC Gaming 2.0

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Genserik, Jan 29, 2014.

1. rguitar87

Roanake 2.0
  2. dstock

A surprising number of the 'old' NUC still play, but many have either left the outfit, changed factions, or even servers. Just depends who you're looking for.
  3. Dead soldier

What happened to Genserik?
  4. Hader

Think he has a CS GO fetish now
  5. Vyycan

This clan seems desperate.
  6. Dead soldier

how so? I haven't seen much of NUC in the pasr months but the last two nights I found their ops and they were winninga 12-24 fight with only 37% pop. They're still NUC.
  7. Snake00223nc

Shh heis level 17 doesnt know ;)
  8. Dead soldier

he isn't even on waterson....
    • Up x 1
  9. Snake00223nc

thats what he wants you to think..... o_O
  10. Genserik

Something like that.

I also have a baby on the way in October. Getting ready for that. Playing games casually for a bit until...well...until my kid turns 3 and can master the art of owning people in video games.
  11. Genserik

Yes. The game wasn't the same for us after that. It's like an orgy, you go to an orgy everyday and then all of a sudden no one wants to partake in an orgy...and after that everything else just isnt as eventful.
  12. Hader

Whatever you do Gen, make sure the kid is a pilot ;)
  13. CptSyco

Can i has cheeseburger?
  14. Exaust

Whats a NUC?:confused:
  15. NC_agent00kevin

A NUC is a red thing that we at EFFU like to make dead as often as possible. Unfortunately, they have become rare creatures. Sometimes they can still be found doing NUC things, but it is extremely rare and warrants a screenshot.

NUC things include but are not limited to: Mossie swarms, Mass Lib bombings, difficult to crack building holds, Harassers harassing, Medic Balls and Max Crashes.

Some of the best fights Ive had were with NUC. Especially in the heyday of the Vulcan Harasser. I attribute much of the Lightning skill Ive developed to them and having to fight them in multiples with an AP Lightning. Our small 12 man Outfit used to go out of our way to do battle with NUC - especially our pilots. I suck at flying so I was either bait or waiting in a Skyguard just over the hill.