[NUC] elusive1: Do Or Die (CQC Sniper Montage) 60 FPS

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Feb 27, 2015.

1. elusive1

• Up x 1
  2. Rikkit

pls nerf^^,
    always impressing to watch you playing.
    I often hope, my build in Aimbot Brain.exe would work as well as yours.
    But i often fail to laod luck.dll....
    • Up x 1
  3. MisterSlim

Still Fr0sty as always (buh dum tss). Some awesome trick shots in there! Keep on sniping the good snipe!

You did snipe a few too many [GOTR] members for my liking though.. be afraid, for now we are prepared!
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. I_am_the_kiwi

Oh my jesus he's done it again! Very nice sir.

-Kiwi
    56RD
    • Up x 1
  5. LordMcHash

Aimhacks are pretty obvious.
  6. Vaphell

honestly i don't watch these clips anymore, it's same ol' same ol'. The bot-like precision makes them look almost soulless, not to mention seeing silk smooth fps even in massive meatgrinders rustles my jimmies.
  7. elusive1

I can't change any of that. 10:10-11:30 are all shots I've never tried/made before though.
  8. Vaphell

talk about adding insult to injury. Flash longjumping and midair noscopes? o_O
    • Up x 1
  9. Leivve

You mean before or after all his missed shots?
  10. MisterSlim

Those were just to throw you off his bot-scent. Now you know too much.. -lumine edge activation sound-
  11. Leivve

• Up x 1
  12. MisterSlim

13. elusive1

Probably doesn't make it better, but that was all in a row :D
  14. elusive1

I've been found out!
  15. elusive1

16. Razzyman

Hey Elusive, impressive as always man. How come sometimes you hesitate or almost seem to struggle on stationary targets? It's almost like they're out of your element :p. Have you just become so used to following through on moving targets that it's almost out of habit to sit still and take a shot now? Just an interesting thing I've noticed in a few of your videos and I've always wondered. You make some of the most impressive shots I've ever seen on moving targets that I could only dream of, but then look like me trying to snipe when shooting at stationary targets sometimes.
  17. elusive1

Thank you, and yeah where I play not many people are standing around lol Definitely not struggle, and I don't really know what you mean with hesitate. If you could give some examples, I probably could explain it better, it's just how I like to play. I am actually standing still for the vast majority of my shots, it's similar how people in CS counter strafe and shoot. I don't think about it, but my movement and shooting just kind of flow together. How fast and how far I decide to go varies, but I generally just try to drag shot everything. Sometimes I miss easy shots like everyone else. Most of the time I just scope in before I'm on target, and drag shot.
  18. 0fly0

I love your video, it's always fun to see other cqc infiltrator, i was wondering if you're practicing in vr for putting so many no scope headshoot, i find those extremly difficult to do in game and you do it like it was nothing
    • Up x 1
  19. elusive1

Thank you. No I don't practice in VR. You just have to aim lol Sometimes it goes right in the center.
  20. Razzyman

So, I just checked real quick, at 12 seconds you take a moment, line up your shot and fire, get a head shot (Still quicker than I probably would :p) then at 32 seconds you get a beautiful headshot up close on a running target (I'm not even that lucky, let alone that skilled). Maybe it's just cause you edit out the misses on them but you almost seem better hitting those amazing drag shots that hitting the guys sitting still :). Maybe it's just a case of you have to take the shot so you go for it so it's quicker.

Just one request though, stop making those beautiful shots on me please. Though I totally got you one time unprepared on Hossin, after you wrecked me a solid 5-6 times in a row :).