[NUC] elusive1: Chaos (CQC Sniper Montage)

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by elusive1, Jul 2, 2015.

1. elusive1

• Up x 1
  2. Aeswind

Awesome video as always. I just finished the infiltrator challenge and my last 7 play sessions where dedicated cqc sniping with the tsar. If you don't mind me asking what is your kdr and kph for a session of cqc sniping ? I only play solo and don't have a measure for my performance and progress. For the first couple of sessions I had a kdr of 1.4 after that it fluctuated between 1.8 to 2.1. Keep in mind my fps are pitiful, 17-38 depending on how many people are in the fight. My kph are between 55-70 usually closer to 55. Obviously I have a long way to go, I don't even have 2k kills with the tsar, but so far its quite fun.

ps: keep the videos coming, they are both entertaining and inspirational
  3. I_am_the_kiwi

Excellent video mate. Keep them coming.

-Kiwi
    • Up x 1
  4. TekFish

This is pretty awesome? If I may be so bold. which Sniper is it? (I'm not familiar with Vanu Snipers)
  5. elusive1

How close were you getting? My stats change dramatically depending on what I choose to do, I don't keep track so I can't really answer you. Are you already on the lowest settings? High FPS is a pretty huge deal. Thanks, I'm already working on my next video :D
  6. elusive1

Ghost (VS), TSAR-42 (TR), SAS-R (NC)
  7. Aeswind

Never more than 50m and most of the time within smg range and inside buildings as well. Unfortunately I am already playing on potato settings, my pc is quite old.

ps: thank you for the response
  8. elusive1

Ah okay, yeah I never had that low, does it almost feel like you hitch when you try to do a fast drag scope up close? You have render quality really far down too?
  9. Aeswind

Unfortunately it feels like I poured a jar of honey on my mousepad. Most people would have stopped playing but I am still having fun because I feel that I am still improving as a player and that I haven't reached a wall because of the hardware. This is my first multiplayer fps so the room for improvement is vast. I play with 80% render quality but I am afraid to lower it more because I can barely see stalkers when they are standing still
  10. elusive1

That sucks, maybe try lowering it more? Stalkers are pretty rare, and most of the time they are basically harmless. Having an easier time killing everybody else is worth it.
  11. IronMouse

Impressive.