NSX Scout Rifle & Directives question..

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by REZistance, Apr 22, 2017.

1. REZistance

Apologies if this has already been asked somewhere, but.. I was wondering if kills with the NSX Tomoe Scout Rifle count towards both the NSX weapon directive and the Infiltrator infantry directive simultaneously? Or is it that the scout rifle kills within the Infiltrator directive can only be fulfilled with empire specific scout rifles..?

I'm asking before I blow a bunch of certs on a scout rifle. It'd be cool if the Tomoe works for both directives. Anyone know for sure?
  2. REZistance

24 people looked at the thread but no one knows the answer. Can someone who owns the Tomoe go into the game and kill one guy to see if it applies to both the NSX and Infiltrator directives, please?
  3. Eternaloptimist

Well, with other weapons you get the infantry kills and the weapon directive points so I can'r see why it would be different for the NSX directive weapons.
  4. REZistance

Okay, that makes sense and thanks for posting. It seems obvious at first but I wanted to check and make sure before gambling 1000+ certs on it.
  5. CaptCran

I had all the scout rifles Auriaxiumed before the Tomoe came out. :oops: sry. So I can't tell you. It did activate the NSX directive 100% 4sure. No bugs there. Had it done in 1d 13hr 38min. Here's my review. According to the one reply I have an interesting taste for attachments. It was hard to stay positive (a lot of "Com'on's and Obscenities) in the last 100 kills but I guess the 200 cert reward was worth it...

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/ps2/index.php?threads/nsx-tomoe.244745/
  6. BartasRS

NSX weapons will count for Scout Rifle Kills/Player Kills directive in Infiltrator tab but will not count towards Scout Rifles directive if you also want finish that one. NSX weapons have their own directive to fulfill.
    • Up x 1
  7. REZistance

Okay sweet, that's a big help.. thanks Bartas :]

bye-bye 1k certs, hellooo Tomoe