NSX "Networked" weapons + camo?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Netsurfer733, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Netsurfer733

Just curious, I like the Networked weapons (and the implants the pack comes with...) but I'm not sure if that would light me up like a beacon.

So since I can't test this out in VR, can anyone tell me if networked weapons can be skinned over to the point where they no longer glow?
  2. Villainous Hydrosa

Nope. Any camos you equip will only cover a very few parts, while the rest will remain bright, shiny, and animated.
  3. Netsurfer733

Oh gods no...after I wasn't getting any replies for a while I was starting to plan on doing it...that's terrible then! It's got to be a dead-giveaway/get people to target you faster and more easily then, right (if you agree I might...not go for it...despite the super nice implants)?
  4. Villainous Hydrosa

1: It IS worth it, because if you get the high tier bundle, you'll also get a knife that damages players, MAXes, vehicles, AND construction. In addition, the weapons are good weapons. The infiltrator weapons will be things best used in medium ranged engagements, in which you have cloaking to hide you, and the implants are absolutely worth it as well.

2: It won't be too much of a problem, I never notice being targeted more for it, and this is coming from someone with a "shoot me" loadout that's white camo, with a white flaming skull, the largest looking HA armor I could get, and any white/grey NS weapons I could put on it.
    • Up x 2
  5. Netsurfer733

Phew, okay then that is quite reassuring thanks :D Yeah that seventh anniversary bundle looks terrific for all it comes with. Plus I do rather like the look of the networked weapons. Thank you!
  6. Netsurfer733

Btw I think you're talking about the Fatestealer knife, right? I just tested it in the VR and it does 0 damage to vehicles :'(