NSO Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by YellowJacketXV, Sep 20, 2021.

1. YellowJacketXV

I'm not gonna lie. I really like NSO.
    I like NSO more than I should really. I love using the new vehicles too, save for the Dervish I can't figure that one out yet. I like the new weapons they have even if they don't have underbarrel weaponry. I like the fact that whenever I hop on an NSO and do well it's a multiplicative magnification of player skill because I'm always paired with the weakest faction at the time. I will never be carried as NSO and everything I do means it's actually "that much better" simply on the merit that I am helping the losing team in 90% of the situations. Its easy to catch people off guard as the robots too for some reason. I kinda wish people would use my Chimera rumble seats more between battles though, but redeployside.

Not sure why, I just enjoy playing as a robot that is beholden to nothing. No greater moral, no greater good, no decisive evil, just showing up to shoot enemies. The added chaos of not knowing which faction I'll be on makes me oddly happy. I just get to shoot everyone and be a homicidal, military murderbot. It's oddly cathartic.

Just please, can you add S-class carbines, AR, and LMG? I really miss my demolitions engineer build and saving up 4K A7 for a Kuwa takes a lot of time F2P.