NS Remote Mercenaries

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Who Garou, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Who Garou

What ever happened to these NS Remote units!
    They could be very helpful in balancing out population.

As an All Access member, I think that this option should be open to F2P players.

Why?
    It takes them the longest to get any where do the the queue system.
    F2P players are there to keep the subscribers subscribing due to having gamers to game with.

Cut them some slack.
    Give them the option to play as NS so that they can get into the fight faster and don't quit paying the game because they can't get on continent.

I could even see the options where a player/character could pick once on Kolytr - and only from there - to switch from Faction to NS mode. The character would still have access to any NS equipment that the characters already had unlocked, but wouldn't have access to any of their faction based equipment (with the option of possibly having access to their default faction unlocks if working for that side) while only being able to unlock NS equipment in NS mode (and keeping those unlocks when returning to play in faction mode). When in NS mode, they don't show up as part of an Outfit as only the faction character is part of an outfit.

This should cover most of the bases ::
    1) make sure that F2P players can get into the game and get into a fight quickly.
    2) make sure that the player doesn't feel like they are losing anything (or as much at least) for playing and an NS operative/remote mercenary unit.
    3) increase the player base that are able to actively game with subscribers.

I hope this makes sense.

Let's get these things into the game as quickly as possible.
    I think it should be a high priority at this point as we have been losing players for a very long time due to the current queue system (hour + long waits to get onto Outfit squad continents during prime-time) and limited continents unlocked.

This turns from I can't play at all because I can't get onto the continent to game with my outfit to ... at least I won't lose progress on my main if I have to switch to play another faction due to faction imbalance.