[Suggestion] NS - Gatling Gun

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Master, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Master

NC have a monopoly on shotguns...but everyone has shotguns too....

TR have a monopoly on Gatling Guns...and no one else gets them.....

Players on other empires love gatling guns as well....which is exactly why I propose a NS gatling gun for ALL MAX UNITS.

TR will get this weapon too and I think they will be satisfied with the weapon since it will be underslung and a "proper" gatling gun.

Other empires would like more WWWAAAAAAAAAGGGHHH

--------------------------------------------------------
    Start the sucker punch video @ 2:40

We want that....we want that BAD!!!

How to balance this weapon?
    • Belt fed with spin-up or magazine fed with insane reload time.
    • Can't melee
    • Possibly a strafing movement speed nerf or you have to stand still to fire it.
    • Huge CoF
    • Could have the weapon fire while moving but it would be terribly inaccurate with the same situation as holding fire on an auto shotgun.
    • Could have an "overheat" parameter to the weapon with finite ammunition.
    • The Mulcher in Gears of War would be an excellent look at how to balance out the NS - Gatling gun.

I hope this is under consideraton. The fact that it is a Nanite Systems weapon would have players more likely to spend SC on it so it can be used by all their characters.

Thank you for your time.
    • Up x 2
  2. SpaceKing

the point is if you like Gatling guns you should have played TR
    • Up x 8
  3. Rogueghost

First the tr need to get a real chain gun.

Not the cake mixer we have right now.
    • Up x 5
  4. Master

I knew someone was going to say that......some ppl join other factions bc their friends are in that faction....or...they like hovertanks....they like the color blue......not everyone choses a faction based off of 1 criteria. But thank you for your worthy contribution to this thread.
    • Up x 2
  5. Master

There's no "first" TR needs "blah blah"

TR will be getting this weapon as well...its nanite systems.
    • Up x 1
  6. SpaceKing

If NC is getting a chaingun then Mossies should get the airhammer :eek:
  7. Rogueghost

What I'm saying is before we start throwing around these high rof weapons to everyone, where the hell is the tr high rof weapons we've been promised?

As far as infantry weapons go, with the lone exception of the armistice, they don't exist.
    • Up x 1
  8. Liewec123

i'd rather have a slow firing hard hitting machine gun for NC (think gauss SAWs big bad brother) :)
  9. Master

I don't want to derail this thread with "if we get this, we should get X too" which is alot like "if NC get this....we better get this".

This thread is about a suggestion for a NS - Gatling Gun. Please show your support with a "thumbs up" or discuss alternatives / suggestion to the idea of a gatling gun for the max unit. Which is exactly what the poster liewec123 did...ty btw.
  10. GImofoJoe

I want NS shotgun for Max too.
  11. Master

Why the hell not? NS - Shotty for max units....it can be done.
  12. Badname0192

TL/DR
    • Up x 1
  13. Badname0192

:p and NS Zealot Overdrive/Lockdown/Prowlers/Magriders .. hey why not just make this one big everyone has the same crap game and dump on being different lol!

:p
    • Up x 1
  14. Master

weapons...not abilities.
  15. Badname0192

No no, let's share it -all-!NS abilities/weapons/vehicles, everything! Hell why don't we ditch the whole TR/VS/NC thing and everyone play NS employees who work with NS things all day for that matter.

Basically what I am saying about your suggestion for a chaingun for all factions is, no, stupid idea, should have left it in the puddle of drool on your pillow before you got out of bed.
    • Up x 1
  16. Master

ok, lets share it all.
  17. Kilimarr

Hell.... you can have all the vehicle shotguns.
  18. vanu123

I think it should be like the gears of war, or a BF3 heavy machine guns where you are stationary or have a bi pod attachment you are very accurate but at the cost of being stationary kinda like the engineer turret.
    • Up x 1
  19. Master

Thank you for your opinoin on the matter. It'll def. make it an interesting weapon to use.
  20. vanu123

Id use it although I would be cheating on my flare but ITS A CHAINGUN! :D