[Suggestion] NS Double Barreled Shotgun

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Iridar51, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Breadsticks

It looks better, but IMO the Spiker works better for me than that.
  2. Metalsheep

I would be cool with this as an NS version of a Pump Action Shotgun, though i would like to see it as an Over Under shotgun design, since NS weapons tend to be odd/unique in appearance and operation.

An Over Under shotgun.

[IMG]

It could also keep the Break-Action reloading like a regular Double Barrel.

[IMG]

I would have it behave like MAX weapons, one mouse button fires one barrel, the other fires the second. So, this allows for 2 paced blasts, or one big 1shot blast. At the cost of having a reload instead of a relatively quicker "Pump" animation.
    • Up x 1
  3. Lucidius134

What if the NS shotgun was a revolver shotgun?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Take the commisioner, put a rifle stock/grip and create a barrel extension/shroud. The only commisioner part would b ethe receiver, trigger guard and the cylender.

As for the double barrel, a Side by Side or an Over/Under would be cool as hell. For a sidebyside you could make it like the commisioner where the barrels come out to the left/right instead of break action.
  4. Iridar51

It would be cute, but I think between Underboss, Commissioner and Blackhand we have enough revolvers. Break action would be more fresh.
  5. Lucidius134

True enough.
  6. omfgweeee

It looks awesome . Supporting this on 101%
  7. FABIIK

Enough NS weapons already.
    I want moar EMPIRE SPECIFIC weapons.

Differentiation

please...

As for 'all or nothing' CQC weapons... What about using your rocket launcher ?
  8. Iridar51

One doesn't exclude the other.
    Not everyone plays HA.
    • Up x 1
  9. FABIIK

Why don't you ask for an empire specific super shotgun then ? Why make it NS ?

But everyone should be able to have RL-like firepower in CQC ?
  10. MarkAntony

Yes. Especially when the heavy can always just press "F"....
  11. Iridar51

Because it fits NS theme better.
    Everyone already has it in the form of pump action shotgun. This is merely a sidegrade to it. Not sure where your salt is coming from. It's not about being super shotgun, it's about break action reload.
  12. Pikachu

[IMG]

What about this for sidearm?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  13. Takoita

No, we must go even further. Make that five barrels!
  14. Pikachu

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Apparently there really are people making these kind of things, custom. I bet they cost a fortune.
    • Up x 1
  15. Iridar51

Meh.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  16. tf2hero

17. TheBurningLegion

No more NS weapons.
  18. Goldmonk

This is only used when everything in a 10 mile radius needs to die........and I want it.
  19. Goldmonk

That would be a team killing nightmare.
  20. Regpuppy

So you're implying NC should get said weapon?
    • Up x 2