[Suggestion] NS Characters need more

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BorgUK1of9, Jun 17, 2019.

1. BorgUK1of9

Hit BR52 on my NS Char, getting a little bored and peed off because of the lack of the ability to deal with tankside or maxside.
    Playing with just NS weapons and vehicles isnt turning out to be much fun, DBG you need to give us something NS specific for robots that gives us the ability to join in the fights that are not infantry fights.

Need a faster firing dumbfire rocket launcher, the decimator is to slow at anything at range.
  2. Heini

I myself only play NSO now and I'm at BR66 right now.

MBT, ESF and MAX should definetly come in the future, the question is just when?

As for new weapons, they will also come, in fact, there is one on the testserver that you can test right now, the grenade launcher from PS1, Thumper. However this has been out since the 24th of last month and there hasn't been any progress on what looks to be a basically finished design, besides a few bugs, so I can't say when it will finally be finished and released.

And the Masmune is a good alternative to the Decimator, still "one-shot" if you hit all 4 rockets on someone and you also have the ADS with which you can "precisely" shoot at the enemy but it's not that easy because they seem to be bugged and some fly higher or lower than the other rockets, which makes aiming sometimes a bit hard but not impossible.