Now the aim vibrates???

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ximaster, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Ximaster

I noticed that bullets doesnt go to the aim sight,im right??? Its a new patch or i loss skill????
  2. TheMatulaakLives

There are reasons that bullets may stray away from the sight.

1: you're moving. any movement while aiming is terrible for sniper rifles.
    2: you're using a SMG. should not be used at ranges where this is noticeable.
    3: iron sights. not too reliable.
    4: rapid firing a semi auto weapon. you have to let it settle to regain accuracy.
    5: bullet drop. you might just be forgetting to compensate for that
  3. 0fly0

the only time time aim vibrate for me is when tank shooting next to me, or if i'm on top of a bad rock or someting like that but in normal condition the scope is fine, i use a ghost with 4x and battle hardened implant.
  4. Ximaster

Im using SAS-R. Not moving.

Yeah,the true was that there are explosions near me,so thats the reason of vibrates. Im starting to think that here are a new patch lol
  5. CuteBeaver

"Wiggly aim" frequently happens on sloped surfaces and has occurred for the last 6 months. The best way to tell if slopes are affecting your aim is to ADS while stalker cloaked. If the cloak energy begins to deplete while ADS you cannot trust in your shots. Sometimes I will simply adapt because the position is too good, and go for body shots instead. You can also try shifting position left and right trying to find some ground that is more level.
    • Up x 2
  6. 0fly0

yeah so i will definitly say explosion, i can only tell you to use batlle hardened implant, it reduce the shake from explosion and firearm damage, and of course like cutebeaver say avoid sloped surfaces.
  7. MisterSlim

^ This. Even if a surface appears to be flat, if your crosshairs wiggle (what a funny word), then it is behaving as an uneven or sloped surface. This is a bit irritating, but is easily fixed by moving a bit to 'regain your footing'.

If you ever take the time to watch ridgeline or hillside snipers, you can watch this bug for yourself. They appear to be aiming straight, yet the shot will fly off into the sky somewhere.

-Stay Frosty
  8. Navron

It's been like that as far as I can remember.
  9. Ximaster

I started a new infiltrator,but this gonna be a stalker infiltrator at full,caused with my NC infiltrator dont have certs for max the stalker cloak,and i will maximize the hunter cloak. So im going to have 2 infiltrator chars,NC hunter infiltrator and TR stalker infiltrator. Those 100 certs per lvl are very useful for equip ur main class :D