Notorious hacks are working and they’re not enforcing

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Beerbeerbeer, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Beerbeerbeer

Hack-a-thon lives on.

Bring your hacks, the obvious ones, as I just got confirmation that they are working with zero enforcement. The periodic and random kicks from game-file modifications is gone, too.

Enjoy.
  2. Skraggz

Maybe it's because people are giving their paychecks up to support the game... :rolleyes:
  3. Skraggz

Sorry meant are not. Still being facetious.
  4. Liewec123

Git gud, script kids.

Don't cheat, practice, get better so you don't need to be a cheating *****.
    • Up x 1
  5. Beerbeerbeer

I’ve been conversing with a well-known hacker from one of the hacker forums by direct messaging. It took a long, long time to build up enough trust, but it actually wasn’t that hard. I think his vanity superseded any suspicion and once he opened up, he bragged to no end and was willing to share hacks and tips.

First off all, they all know that DBG use to follow the many public forums out there. They’re not so sure anymore since the firings, but a few of them are posting baloney BS saying hacks don’t work anymore just in case they still are. Everything is done through DM and there’s supposedly a dark web website they’ve all migrated to, but that was one thing I wasn’t able to get.

Secondly, they know how to bypass the file check for hit-box and other mods. They know how to get drivers validated very easily for even more nefarious hacks. I won’t say more as I’ve already gotten a warning, but it is what it is...
  6. Naskoni

I wouldn't be surprised if some of them even post here given that there is a handful of regular, ahem, posters that always claim that the problem is almost non-existent. Including when somebody posts a video of blatant cheating with basically "all is good, nothing to see here!"

There have been high BR cheaters for years, even when a lot more money was flowing into the franchise. Pity the vast majority of it was wasted on BS such as Arena instead of actually doing something about Planetside 2 for a change.
  7. Trebb

I'm not TOO overly worried about the blatant cheaters (teleports, galaxy hit box mods etc), it's the veteran players that use subtle cheats. I try not to cry CHEAT too often, but certain players seem to have 100% headshot hitrates even when I jump through them, or pre-shoot before I'm around the corner (even with sensor implant maxxed and I'm not sprinting). The subtle ones make me worry because you never know if it was luck, skill or 'enhanced play'
    • Up x 4
  8. Towie

Some people have tried to 'out' the longer term players who use private cheats (mostly with player names that kinda spell it out), i've mentioned some of them in the past.

I do genuinely believe that they have obtained the very same hack that these players are using - the way that the stats look just a bit too good, the frequency of kills, the unnatural ability to know where everyone is - fighting bansupbroski is way too similar to fighting supbroski (even if they are 'friends' - so maybe they are having the last laugh !)

It would be a mistake to think that cheating in PS2 is easy. It would also be a mistake to think that cheating isn't a significant part of everyday PS2 (to be fair - much like any other online game).
  9. iller

Entire discussion in a Nutshell. Rage hackers are less than 1% of all cheaters

Nothing to add.
  10. Liewec123

HashtagElusive1 XD
    • Up x 1
  11. Atorum

There is no one to enforce it, the game is really dead now. They wasted their time and money on the epic fail of PSA, Planetside 2 will remain as is because servers arent expensive and maybe some noob will spend money on it, until even that noob leaves.
  12. User8888

For a noob cheaters are not a problem, vets are farming them full time they wont even notice the difference.
    • Up x 1
  13. Beerbeerbeer

Just got word that more hacks are coming.

The game-file manipulators are still here in full force. The headshot hit-box hackers are still laughing at DBG and fooling everyone. Btw, there’s a lot more known vets using this than people realize and there’s nothing DBG can do to stop the headshot heroes. Just live with it or leave because it’s not stopping and cannot be stopped.
  14. Trigga

Remove bonus damage on headshots and youll stop it pretty quickly, headshot warriors that is.
    Still wont stop them making all hitboxes bigger but at least theyre not doing double damage when hitting your left little toe.

Desperate times and all that.