Nothing to buy

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cryosin, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Cryosin

Yea, I'm making a thread about spending my money on this game!
    Longtime vet, pretty much have more certs than I know what to do with. I want to buy, but I already got the skins and helmets I would want. The monthly pass doesn't really do it for me, as it just gives me more of what I already have. Don't really play any other daybreak games so... yea. Just would like for you to add something cool to spend space bux on.
  2. Shatteredstar

Boosts! Double nanite boost and never leave a max or MBT again!
  3. Twin Suns

Just give me a chainsaw for my Max. Also, make it loud as $&?!

o7
  4. Liewec123

and bring Charge back, would love to see the look on the faces of those sweaty spandex heavies when you charge at them with a chainsaw! BRRRRRRRR!!!
    two-handed Sledgehammer for NC plx, i wanna squish some vanu cockroaches.
    • Up x 2
  5. Twin Suns

Rename it Trample. Give it Pepe la Pew’s running animation. ;)
    • Up x 1
  6. lemurwrangler

I don't care where you from anyway
    I don't care, lots of money anyway
    I don't care, charge cards anyway
    I don't care, lots of clothes anyway

I don't care
    I don't care

Don't care, nice car anyway
    I don't care, nice parent anyway
    I don't care, nice home anyway
    I don't care, lots of money anyway

I don't care
    I don't care

I don't care, don't care
    Don't care, don't care
    Don't care, don't care
    I don't-

moo
  7. karlooo

Giving longtime vets new items/upgrades kills this game... cause they don't give an opportunity for new players to have fun and stay. Longtime vets hound out the newcomers.
  8. Mechwolf

If they added directive abilities, this would give all players something to grind towards that isn't just some new gun that everyone will complain about.
  9. brutes359

oh for petes sake, you had to say something. Great, now the devs will delay their next major set of patches to balance out gameplay and fix bugs to add another round of useless cosmetics. Thanks for that.